Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That part right there. This build up to this years Wrestlemania is 100000X better than the build up last year. Raw and SD have been more watchable then ever.

It isn’t perfect…but my God…it’s WAAAY better then the bullshyt Vince was putting on..

No it wasn't. This year's buildup was trash compared to last year.

Barely anything was touched on and the storylines were pretty much thin on content in terms of why these people are fighting.

• Bianca vs Asuka build was lackluster and barely registered. There was no tension at all. Compare Bianca vs Becky Lynch last year. That build-up was drama filled.
  • The build-up between Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey was much better than the build-up between Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley. I'd even go as far to say the build-up for Rhea vs Charlotte felt like it was put together in a week even though they had 2 months.
  • Edge vs AJ styles had a better build up than Edge vs Finn Balor.
  • Stone Cold vs Kevin Owens had a similar build-up to KO and Zayne vs The Usos.

WM38 had better build ups and was put together better than WM39.

:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope the nikkas who tried to step on Hunter at every turn enjoy the awful shyt they about to witness

:russ:

Y’all getting what y’all been waitin for
@jeh claims he likes Vince’s booking better than HHH’s booking but I notice I’m missing my usual tuesday reaction daps from him :mjpls:

Could also be because the show was so trash I only posted like 8 times in the thread :francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@jeh claims he likes Vince’s booking better than HHH’s booking but I notice I’m missing my usual tuesday reaction daps from him :mjpls:

Could also be because the show was so trash I only posted like 8 times in the thread :francis:

A lot of these dudes were only shading triple h because popular opinion was that he was doing a fantastic job and they think they look cool going against the grain

But now they’re in for a rude awakening if Vince continues down the path of last night. Shows about to go to shyt lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Quarter earnings missed estimated so laveck wasn't even doing good in jew terms Lmaoooo. Complete bum. Flex is back baby!

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
A lot of these dudes were only shading triple h because popular opinion was that he was doing a fantastic job and they think they look cool going against the grain

But now they’re in for a rude awakening if Vince continues down the path of last night. Shows about to go to shyt lol
how tf could anybody stan Vince as a booker is beyond me..last night was terrible

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How the hell they miss on that when they were talking about how they making record money everywhere they go?
probably because he didn’t fire everyone to boost earnings and cut costs like Vince is about to do

It’s easier to be profitable when you clean house every few months and fire people with large contracts

Last edited: