Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People really champion Triple H over Vince when all of the talent he brought back were largely boring and washed.

:mjlol:

Candace and Teagan look awful with 5 years passing and no Kairi Sane to make them look good

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dave literally said nobody knows and offered speculation. He didn’t even frame it as news or something he’s privy too. He literally prefaced it with nobody knows

:dead:

How y’all take that and run with it?

One thing is certain tho, it doesn’t matter what happens on Smackdown. Show can be incredible or straight ass. Either way, the speculation will be that Vince wrote it so nobody will watch objectively. Dudes are gonna be ready to critique it into the ground

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dave literally said nobody knows and offered speculation. He didn’t even frame it as news or something he’s privy too. He literally prefaced it with nobody knows

:dead:

How y’all take that and run with it?

One thing is certain tho, it doesn’t matter what happens on Smackdown. Show can be incredible or straight ass. Either way, the speculation will be that Vince wrote it so nobody will watch objectively. Dudes are gonna be ready to critique it into the ground

Nah I’m done with it, I don’t need Meltzer to tell me that Triple H got demoted, I won’t be updating this thread anymore, have fun :hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People really champion Triple H over Vince when all of the talent he brought back were largely boring and washed.

:mjlol:

What’s really important about the triple h era that people like you always gloss over is the fact that people wanted to be there. People on the roster were happy, free agents wanted to sign the dotted line and people who are locked in elsewhere were even willing to request releases to work for him.

Nobody wants to work for Vince. People actually want out if he’s back running creative. That’s more important than any flopped return shyt y’all wanna repeat over and over

The product is infinitely better when the performers enjoy what they’re doing.

Last edited: