Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
-wrestlevotes

Papa H getting CeGOAT back for Mania :ohlawd:
FNQ7XFlXEAUSk9V.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mia not in AEW with her husband? She kinda wack but she'd be a top 5 woman in AEW. She doesn't fit this storyline at all
They want to do their own separate thing. That’s why she decided to go to Impact instead of AEW the first time around.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I have watched various episodes from the past few months to see what Hunter is doing and to me it looks like he still needs to do a lot of work:

He's still pushing dumb gimmicks that either Vince started, he started in NXT, or dumb gimmicks that just came from who knows where, indies or whatever.

I don't wanna see guys like Johnny Gargano in professional wrestling business. He looks like a cheap family friendly comedy film with no funny jokes. Hit Row sucks, Top Dolla looks like a 40 year old guy dressed up as a teenager, a Steve Buscemi howdy fellow kids gif. The guy is a former NFL player and he was trained by the Dudleys. Give him some hardcore-ish gimmick or something, not this childish midlife crisis BS. Is New Day a perma gimmick? Give these guys something more serious, they can actually wrestle, enough of the c00nery.

Another thing is, if you end your show with the interviews and not the main event match, that means 3 hours of show is way too long to keep your audience watching it. What Triple H is doing is he's offering little amount of matches and interviews, but he's dragging them for as long as they can to fill up those 3 hours. It's boring watching a 20 minute irrelevant match with multiple commercial breaks.

Bloodline is awesome, by far the best part of the show. Imagine if WWE offered this type of quality throughout the various parts of the show.

Need more realism, I know it's a scripted show, but when a wrestler calls out the other wrestler and he immediately comes out and they fight and no security shows up....yeahhh this is a bit of a lazy booking.

Female wrestling has some problems too, Liv Morgan looks like a lil bytch and she's booked like Sabu or something lol. She does not look hardcore, why not choose someone else for such gimmick? Imagine Gargano putting Gunther through tables. This would be ridiculous! By the way, was wrong about Gunther. Imperium play the heel role perfectly. Gunther vs Sheamus was great. The Brawling Brutes suck though.

The HoneyMoon phase is over.. Like AEW.. Triple H is finding out that alot of these guys just arent "It" and it takes time because you want to give everybody a equal opportunity but clearly

Gargano aint it
Kross aint it

Plus tThey booking shyt backwards which is the main problem.. They should have had Gargano, Miz, Nikki Cross, and all of them NXT new comers on hour one. All of the people that are new to the dance work the first hour so they can figure out who moves a crowd and who deserves to sit in catering. They can also do squash matches for the big men in the beginning as well. The First hour should be strictly for the new comers.

Hour 2 and Hour 3 is where you bring out the known wrestlers.. BloodLine, Reigns, Lesnar, Lashley, New Day, Rollins, AJ, Balor, Judgement Day, Bianca, etc

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Cena vs Melo or Bron, pass that torch :ohlawd:

Too bad Logan Paul got hurt. Paul vs Cena could’ve been a cool money match honestly

Ya know, Cena has never won the IC title

Gunther is the IC champion

Cena putting him over would launch Gunther into superstardom

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Ya know, Cena has never won the IC title

Gunther is the IC champion

Cena putting him over would launch Gunther into superstardom
Cena never being the IC champ, Gunther telling Cena “you made a mockery of this sacred sport for two decades,” American vs Foreigner, etc. The build is a layup

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Brehs, I know some of y’all wanna say what happened to Theory was wrong (it probably was), but lemme offer a counterpoint:

That boy is sorry. :manny:

He’s not good or bad, but he’s just… there. He’s not personable or charismatic, nor is he THAT good a wrestler if he’s not doing the CAW Signature Move Spam. shyt, the writing should’ve been on the wall when Cena, who usually will do Vince any kinds of favors and very rarely turns down an idea from booking , said no to a match with him at Summerslam.

I don't think dude is that great but they didn't have to kill dude like that either. I think he's young and could get better. He should of just cashed in on bron breaker on NXT or he should of just lost the briefcase in a match.