Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This return pop might be worse than Emma's :picard:

Corey Graves: Oh noooo its Mia Yim!!! Mia Yim is back in WWE !!!!!! :damn:

Crowd: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

The crowd sucked the entire night. No one is popping for Mia Yim anywhere.

People need to get it out of their heads that everything needs some smark city pop for it to be effective.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mia not in AEW with her husband? She kinda wack but she'd be a top 5 woman in AEW. She doesn't fit this storyline at all

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I know some of y’all wanna say what happened to Theory was wrong (it probably was), but lemme offer a counterpoint:

That boy is sorry. :manny:

He’s not good or bad, but he’s just… there. He’s not personable or charismatic, nor is he THAT good a wrestler if he’s not doing the CAW Signature Move Spam. shyt, the writing should’ve been on the wall when Cena, who usually will do Vince any kinds of favors and very rarely turns down an idea from booking , said no to a match with him at Summerslam.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

People need to get it out of their heads that everything needs some smark city pop for it to be effective.

I know Tony doesn’t have shyt for most of the nxt people and should have slammed the door shut in most of their faces, but neither does Levesque lol. She got the same reaction Cole Karter got Wednesday

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

No matter how Logan Paul looked it was a waste of one of the matches Roman has left.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This return pop might be worse than Emma's :picard:

Corey Graves: Oh noooo its Mia Yim!!! Mia Yim is back in WWE !!!!!! :damn:

Crowd: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

Lol can’t do big reveals if they aren’t a star. Just like the ‘mystery’ on War Games. They should just announce if it’s someone like Alba Fyre or Piper Niven

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I know some of y’all wanna say what happened to Theory was wrong (it probably was), but lemme offer a counterpoint:

He’s not good or bad, but he’s just… there. He’s not personable or charismatic, nor is he THAT good a wrestler if he’s not doing the CAW Signature Move Spam. shyt, the writing should’ve been on the wall when Cena, who usually will do Vince any kinds of favors and very rarely turns down an idea from booking , said no to a match with him at Summerslam.
Finally somebody said it

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I don't even think Cena was available for SummerSlam.. some leaked photos suggest he was still filming fast 10.

He was spotted in Portugal around the date of SummerSlam, and then London just a few days later. Which are the filming locations for the movie. And let's not forget, he got married just a week and a half prior. So his calendar must've all been booked up

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I have watched various episodes from the past few months to see what Hunter is doing and to me it looks like he still needs to do a lot of work:

He's still pushing dumb gimmicks that either Vince started, he started in NXT, or dumb gimmicks that just came from who knows where, indies or whatever.

I don't wanna see guys like Johnny Gargano in professional wrestling business. He looks like a cheap family friendly comedy film with no funny jokes. Hit Row sucks, Top Dolla looks like a 40 year old guy dressed up as a teenager, a Steve Buscemi howdy fellow kids gif. The guy is a former NFL player and he was trained by the Dudleys. Give him some hardcore-ish gimmick or something, not this childish midlife crisis BS. Is New Day a perma gimmick? Give these guys something more serious, they can actually wrestle, enough of the c00nery.

Another thing is, if you end your show with the interviews and not the main event match, that means 3 hours of show is way too long to keep your audience watching it. What Triple H is doing is he's offering little amount of matches and interviews, but he's dragging them for as long as they can to fill up those 3 hours. It's boring watching a 20 minute irrelevant match with multiple commercial breaks.

Bloodline is awesome, by far the best part of the show. Imagine if WWE offered this type of quality throughout the various parts of the show.

Need more realism, I know it's a scripted show, but when a wrestler calls out the other wrestler and he immediately comes out and they fight and no security shows up....yeahhh this is a bit of a lazy booking.

Female wrestling has some problems too, Liv Morgan looks like a lil bytch and she's booked like Sabu or something lol. She does not look hardcore, why not choose someone else for such gimmick? Imagine Gargano putting Gunther through tables. This would be ridiculous! By the way, was wrong about Gunther. Imperium play the heel role perfectly. Gunther vs Sheamus was great. The Brawling Brutes suck though.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Guess we now know what the official line from Stamford is.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Let’s see what y’all say after football season is over. :patrice:

Actually, maybe the real test is post-Mania to Summerslam. Mania is basically written already, but can he keep it intriguing?