Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Obsessed with ratings talk? I literally think AEW’s ratings are good and AEW is doing perfectly fine for one…

And who needs an excuse? If WWE literally does 2 million for like 6 months straight on Fox, move to FSN for one night and does 800k, move back to Fox and continues to do the 2 million like they’d been doing… it’s common sense??

Like… come on my g. Y’all be making AEW look bad with these desperate ass actions. Be normal, brehs.
This ain't about AEW. It's the truth about weirdo marks/stans/stooges like I've been telling you for long but you somehow don't read. I don't know how you linked up your view of AEW's ratings with obsession because that's not what I'm referring to. It's the mention of "ratings ratings ratings" talk you bring up from time-to-time.

Yes, of course they're gonna do their usual views when they go back to Fox, but that's not the point. You post on the same board I do and see the same shyt. Do I really have to point out how one sided this board is when it comes to ratings obsession with a specific company? :snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This ain't about AEW. It's the truth about weirdo marks/stans/stooges like I've been telling you for long but you somehow don't read. I don't know how you linked up your view of AEW's ratings with obsession because that's not what I'm referring to. It's the mention of "ratings ratings ratings" talk you bring up from time-to-time.

Yes, of course they're gonna do their usual views when they go back to Fox, but that's not the point. You post on the same board I do and see the same shyt. Do I really have to point out how one sided this board is when it comes to ratings obsession with a specific company? :snoop:
I linked it to aew because it’s literally you AEW Stan’s (you and the dhgate nikka) doing victory laps over the FSN number as if it’s not an outlier just like the other FSN numbers before it.

:hhh:

shyts pathetic g, and you know why you’re doing it. Whatever imaginary revenge attempt you’re trying to get on the anti AEW stooge dudes is a super desperate Mr. Fantastic reach. You can’t try to lump me with the WWE stooge talk because I’m an admitted AEW fan. You’re just trying a little too hard. Be normal breh.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I linked it to aew because it’s literally you AEW Stan’s (you and the dhgate nikka) doing victory laps over the FSN number as if it’s not an outlier just like the other FSN numbers before it.

:hhh:

shyts pathetic g. You can’t try to lump me with the WWE stooge talk because I’m an admitted AEW fan. You’re just trying a little too hard. Be normal breh.

I've literally shytted on the legit stooges and marks who always make a big deal when AEW numbers drop. I've never "celebrated" the SD ratings falling. Comprehension, homie, but it seems like that's not you're strong point since you're still trying to label me a stan when I've told you countless times I watch all wrestling.

And I'm not trying to link you to stoogeset, but you're acting like a weirdo trying to be all "oh no, guys, why are you making a big deal out of this? :why:"

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I've literally shytted on the legit stooges and marks who always make a big deal when AEW numbers drop. I've never "celebrated" the SD ratings falling. Comprehension, homie, but it seems like that's not you're strong point since you're still trying to label me a stan when I've told you countless times I watch all wrestling.

And I'm not trying to link you to stoogeset, but you're acting like a weirdo trying to be all "oh no, guys, why are you making a big deal out of this? :why:"

Here this nikka go with the passive aggressive “comprehension homie, it’s not your strong suit” smartest-in-the-room, pseudo superiority cac complex shyt you AEW nikkas love to fallback on

You got b. Very @MightyHealthy of you

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Here this nikka go with the passive aggressive “comprehension homie, it’s not your strong suit” smartest-in the room, pseudo superiority cac complex shyt you AEW nikkas love to fallback on

You got b. Very @MightyHealthy of you
Of course you pull the race card because that's all you got to fall back on. :scust:

And there's the stan label. :mjlol:

I've told you plenty of times regarding my POV, but you still wanna disregard it and label me something I'm not. shyt's annoying, man. I know you watch AEW and WWE, so I don't call you a stooge. You're the one that somehow took it like I was trying to put you in the category, even when I listed stans and marks. :ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Obsessed with ratings talk? I literally think AEW’s ratings are good and AEW is doing perfectly fine for one…

And who needs an excuse? If WWE literally does 2 million for like 6 months straight on Fox, move to FSN for one night and does 800k, move back to Fox and continues to do the 2 million like they’d been doing… it’s common sense??

Like… come on my g. Y’all be making AEW look bad with these desperate ass actions. Be normal, brehs.

Anybody who is truly entertained by aew is not a smart feller. Don’t waste your time.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple h ain't booking shyt

i-understood-that-reference-chris-evans.gif