Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why would it be every time they get bumped to FS1 they do that number to a low mil. Just like nobody talked about Dynamite moving to Tuesday and losing 200-300k

Just arguing to argue at this point

You’ve been living under a rock? Stinks 2.0 thread had that in the headline for a week. :mjlol:

I’m just telling how it is since I had a debate over Friday being a shyt day for Wrasslin, yet Rell84Retards said since SD pulled over 3 mil and Raw doing close to 2 on cable, then why can’t Rampage do bigger numbers if “plenty” of Wrasslin fans have cable?

This is a perfect example proving my reasoning right. I’m curious to know what SD would do if it was on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday on cable. I’m sure they’d do over a mil, at least.

Last edited:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PWInsider.com has confirmed WWE NXT releases are currently underway and have confirmed the following talents are no longer with World Wrestling Entertainment.

-Bodhi Hayward, who had been seen most recently in Andre Chase University and was a standout in those vigettes with his facial reactions. He was apparently written off TV with the storyline being Duke Hudson has taken him out.

-Sloane Jacobs - 19 year old talent from PA who had worked the independent scene as The Notorious Mimi before signing with NXT in March 2022. The Monster Factory trainee had appeared on NXT in the Women's Breakout tournament earlier this year as well as Level Up. She worked the NXT live events over the weekend.

-Erica Yan - Originally from Shanghai, China, Yan signed last year and began appearing on NXT TV in late 2021. She last wrestled for the brand in September 2022.

-Damaris Griffin, a 26 year old talent from Texas who made several appearances on NXT Level Up. He had not even been wrestling for a year with the company.

-Ru Feng, who signed a WWE NXT deal a year ago and had made appearances on 205 Live and NXT TV in an enhancement role.

Should we confirm any additional names, we will update accordingly.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Looks like the end game for the Bloodline angle is still KO and Sami reuniting, but Sami's gotten so over that they've put all that on hold and seeing how far they can push this Sami Uso stuff. Good call.
I was listening to Solomonster and he had a pretty good idea how to book this.

“Elimination Chamber” is gonna be in Montreal next year and you know them Canadians are gonna go HARD for Sami. Roman and Sami should be in the Chamber along with 3 other folks that you can pick and choose (should be KO, Drew, and Seth).

And in the end it comes down just Sami and Roman as the final 2. Roman is relieved cause he feels Sami is gonna do the right thing and take the pin for his Tribal Chief. Then he thinks against it and stands up for himself.

And then there will be a shyt load of near falls after near falls keeping EVERYBODY at edge of their seat. Then of course Roman wins..

And then that’s wheat least Sami to team up with KO to go after the tag titles at WM..

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I know y’all ain’t hanging y’all hats on a FS1 episode of Smackdown. That can’t be what’s happening. There’s no way y’all that desperate right now

I don't think it's really that. I think people are just trying to keep the same energy on both sides. Nothing wrong with pointing out what happened. The same thing happens when AEW changes nights and their ratings drop. Nothing wrong with calling out the hypocrisy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know y’all ain’t hanging y’all hats on a FS1 episode of Smackdown. That can’t be what’s happening. There’s no way y’all that desperate right now
This coming from the dude obsessed with ratings talk. :mjlol:

Ain’t no one “celebrating.” But it’s funny how cats shut their mouth and/or ignore it when it comes to the E. Always an excuse for the E but AEW goes down 20k and dudes are on it.

Dudes don’t wanna keep that same momentum when the shoe is on the other foot. Calling it how it is. :ufdup:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
PWInsider.com has confirmed WWE NXT releases are currently underway and have confirmed the following talents are no longer with World Wrestling Entertainment.

-Bodhi Hayward, who had been seen most recently in Andre Chase University and was a standout in those vigettes with his facial reactions. He was apparently written off TV with the storyline being Duke Hudson has taken him out.

-Sloane Jacobs - 19 year old talent from PA who had worked the independent scene as The Notorious Mimi before signing with NXT in March 2022. The Monster Factory trainee had appeared on NXT in the Women's Breakout tournament earlier this year as well as Level Up. She worked the NXT live events over the weekend.

-Erica Yan - Originally from Shanghai, China, Yan signed last year and began appearing on NXT TV in late 2021. She last wrestled for the brand in September 2022.

-Damaris Griffin, a 26 year old talent from Texas who made several appearances on NXT Level Up. He had not even been wrestling for a year with the company.

-Ru Feng, who signed a WWE NXT deal a year ago and had made appearances on 205 Live and NXT TV in an enhancement role.

Should we confirm any additional names, we will update accordingly.

Bodhi will never get an education like he was getting at Chase U. :mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This coming from the dude obsessed with ratings talk. :mjlol:

Ain’t no one “celebrating.” But it’s funny how cats shut their mouth and/or ignore it when it comes to the E. Always an excuse for the E but AEW goes down 20k and dudes are on it.

Dudes don’t wanna keep that same momentum when the shoe is on the other foot. Calling it how it is. :ufdup:

Obsessed with ratings talk? I literally think AEW’s ratings are good and AEW is doing perfectly fine for one…

And who needs an excuse? If WWE literally does 2 million for like 6 months straight on Fox, move to FSN for one night and does 800k, move back to Fox and continues to do the 2 million like they’d been doing… it’s common sense??

Like… come on my g. Y’all be making AEW look bad with these desperate ass actions. Be normal, brehs.

Last edited: