The high exalted
Daps
excuse my junky ass roll up spot , i was just smashing some yesterday

20201209-065025.jpg

Where you get that controller?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
posters been shytting on the packaging/presentation while the taste seems to be goat.

i will say this it always shocks me when i see black owned joints with poor packaging and presentation. it shows a lack of funds invested in that section which is not the case they use the exact same productions and printers what it is, is they have poor team representation there is supposed to be a think-tank and filter process.

no way no shape or form should that rap snack logo have been selected with all the young brother and sister designers and graphics peoples out there not to have gone through a better creative process. this is just not rap-snacks alone, dame dash's sons cookie packaging is horrible (that's a weird sentence :dame:) but his packaging is garbage and his dad owns art galleries.

never made sense to me much, we're the most creative too.

images

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
for real Dr Claude Anderson has been preaching that group economics. :wow:
It's the only solution I have in which we have total control of us creating and attaining wealth as a collective. I've seen other races do it and now they've surpassed us economically.

If other races can come here and get rich off supporting their own we should've been done it. Other races have sections of cities exclusively for their businesses but there's no section in Oakland strictly for black businesses like the Mexicans and Asians have.

James Brown stated it perfectly on Funky President

"Lets get together and raise
Lets get together and get some land
Raise our food like the man
Save our money like the mob
Put up the fight, own the job"

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It's the only solution I have in which we have total control of us creating and attaining wealth as a collective. I've seen other races do it and now they've surpassed us economically.

If other races can come here and get rich off supporting their own we should've been done it. Other races have sections of cities exclusively for their businesses but there's no section in Oakland strictly for black businesses like the Mexicans and Asians have.

James Brown stated it perfectly on Funky President

"Lets get together and raise
Lets get together and get some land
Raise our food like the man
Save our money like the mob
Put up the fight, own the job"

real talk i heard Dr Claud Anderson say the mexican dollar bounces 3 times through the community before it leaves, indians etc, asians, but the black dollar doesnt bounce once in the community before it leaves. while the white dollar stays in the community.

i'm doing a poor job of explaining it but it was deep. it was a breakfastclub interview he was wearing a baseball cap easy to spot.

dope facts he was coming up with.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
posters been shytting on the packaging/presentation while the taste seems to be goat.

i will say this it always shocks me when i see black owned joints with poor packaging and presentation. it shows a lack of funds invested in that section which is not the case they use the exact same productions and printers what it is, is they have poor team representation there is supposed to be a think-tank and filter process.

no way no shape or form should that rap snack logo have been selected with all the young brother and sister designers and graphics peoples out there not to have gone through a better creative process. this is just not rap-snacks alone, dame dash's sons cookie packaging is horrible (that's a weird sentence :dame:) but his packaging is garbage and his dad owns art galleries.

never made sense to me much, we're the most creative too.
Yeah you're right. That's a part of marketing that'll limit their reach to grow outside their target demo. But if they're fine just staying a hood brand I get it. I would definitely change the packaging tho.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
real talk i heard Dr Claud Anderson say the mexican dollar bounces 3 times through the community before it leaves, indians etc, asians, but the black dollar doesnt bounce once in the community before it leaves. while the white dollar stays in the community.

i'm doing a poor job of explaining it but it was deep. it was a breakfastclub interview he was wearing a baseball cap easy to spot.

dope facts he was coming up with.
I made a thread about this. Check it out breh

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-dollar-only-stays-in-the-black-community-for-6-hours.791510/