Trina's selling honey dew like an entreprenuer boss :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
excuse my junky ass roll up spot , i was just smashing some yesterday

20201209-065025.jpg

oh shyt product live and direct :ohhh::russ:

you should store the packaging somewhere incase rap-snacks goes bigger and bigger, there'll be looking for retro memorabilia like coca-cola joints.

those retro cola packaging and etc, go for tens of thousands.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This shyt look like c00nery all over..

This bytch bleaching her skin.....and these rap snacks look ridiculous

they say it taste good though, and i said his packaging needs to level up because his got a good thing going on.

he didnt even use a decent font for his rap-snack logo, and its not even a logo ... but i'm glad his making bank his got a good story.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rap-snacks-interview-1516728035-650x366.jpg

Rap-Snacks-wins-major-US-listing-to-spread-cultural-impact.jpg

Rap-Snacks_-81-1024x731.jpg

the idea is funny but the percentages he will have to give over to the artist estate wont be funny, good luck to him. coli would have shut the snack industry down! :russ::salute:

2 boxes of cardi b honey drip please.

I personally met dude he invited me and few folks from my college to visit his MIA penthouse office. Took pics with us and gave all of us about 20 bags of rap snacks. If the Coli was chill I would post the pic. He definitely chill dude who respects the culture.:obama:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I personally met dude he invited me and few folks from my college to visit his MIA penthouse office. Took pics with us and gave all of us about 20 bags of rap snacks. If the Coli was chill I would post the pic. He definitely chill dude who respects the culture.:obama:

thats big :salute: