Trina's selling honey dew like an entreprenuer boss :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Trina-See-Through-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-11-1024x1024.jpg

James Lindsay, the founder and CEO of Rap Snacks, Inc. Rap Snacks, the popular potato chip brand that features the faces of rappers like Cardi B, Migos, and Fabolous, has secured another bag.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
rap-snacks-interview-1516728035-650x366.jpg

Rap-Snacks-wins-major-US-listing-to-spread-cultural-impact.jpg

Rap-Snacks_-81-1024x731.jpg

the idea is funny but the percentages he will have to give over to the artist estate wont be funny, good luck to him. coli would have shut the snack industry down! :russ::salute:

2 boxes of cardi b honey drip please.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Are these chips good? Seen them in gas stations but never bought a bag.

wouldnt know bro i never tasted them never even knew they were around till i did a little product campaign research few hours back.

what i would say is that its a poor business model for the fact too many varieties in his snacks.

making cheese puffs, popcorn, chips,etc ... not one high quality consistency i would have stuck to rap popcorn or rap chips something the brand is associated with. no one thinks his a high class chef but if it was just one produce he was pushing it could have that impression that it was a high quality based snack which it doesnt have.

a bit of poor packaging poor choice of snacks as it should have been one produce and i havent seen a dope marketing campaign ...

but his a bank boss making cash and i'm just shooting the breeze ... :hubie:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wouldnt know bro i never tasted them never even knew they were around till i did a little product campaign research few hours back.

what i would say is that its a poor business model for the fact too many varieties in his snacks.

making cheese puffs, popcorn, chips,etc ... not one high quality consistency i would have stuck to rap popcorn or rap chips something the brand is associated with. no one thinks his a high class chef but if it was just one produce he was pushing it could have that impression that it was a high quality based snack which it doesnt have.

a bit of poor packaging poor choice of snacks as it should have been one produce and i havent seen a dope marketing campaign ...

but his a bank boss making cash and i'm just shooting the breeze ... :hubie:
:gucci: his chips bang , at the stores around here his variety rivals bigger chip companies like nicks and better made. I don't really eat junk food like that but every time I've had them they've been above average.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: his chips bang , at the stores around here his variety rivals bigger chip companies like nicks and better made. I don't really eat junk food like that but every time I've had them they've been above average.

thats whats up.

if they taste so delicious he need to level up and get the UK market with better packaging he will garner shelf space.

i like the guy, his a boss but thats 2 great reviews and i never even knew the product till this morning. he need to level up the packaging, a consistency and visible character(animated logo) just go in you know and it taste good.

but his doing big things thats for sure :salute:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats whats up.

if they taste so delicious he need to level up and get the UK market with better packaging he will garner shelf space.

i like the guy, his a boss but thats 2 great reviews and i never even knew the product till this morning. he need to level up the packaging, a consistency and visible character(animated logo) just go in you know and it taste good.

but his doing big things thats for sure :salute:

I don't know how much he's looking to expand , because I've never seen them in the white suburbs. He holding it down in black neighborhoods tho :yeshrug: