Trillburger opens a drive through and the lines are blocks down the street. What's the longest you have waited for food?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Popeyes chicken sandwich had a line going down the interstate for some reason. shyt wasn’t even that good.
And then look where we at today. People ain’t even stunting that sandwich like that anymore. Just to think…individuals lost their lives and freedom of that sandwich. People mayne

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I waited 30 minutes at di fara's once for a regular slice instead of just taking a square. Never again. I just order that shyt on uber eats now.

The main guy is dead now, does it still taste the same?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Two hours for some Whataburger in Atlanta. Burger was worth it though. I was chilling and expected the wait.

I’d eat Whataburger over FiveGuys and In and Out. Best buns out over the top ten fast food burger places.

Side note, Whataburger is known for its fresh meat. I want to say it’s never frozen. Does it still come from Texas? Or only Texas has the fresh meat?

:dame:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The main guy is dead now, does it still taste the same?
It's still great to me, but I dont get it often. Only problem is I dont live really close, so it's not always that hot when it comes. Theres still no other pizza like it in the area.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m curious what trill burgers is paying for promotion cuz I’ve never seen a restaurant get hyped like this

They will be nationwide

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s just a smash burger on a grilled lightly buttered potato bun. I couldn’t do it. Waiting 4 hours for some burgers and fries. At that point go to the store get you some 75% lean and 25% fat ground beef, a cast iron skillet and something to smash the burger balls to thin patties. I use parchment paper and a coffee mug to smash mine. When you done wipe the excess grease and toast the buns. Quick and easy take like 20 minutes.

Americans are conditioned by brands breh :francis: soon white girls from New York with DJ screw 3 in the morning shirts are gonna be tik toking about trill burgers.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a preference thing. Could be sesame buns, potato buns. Whatever your preference is in the bread isle. Toasting the buns on pan with mayonnaise on them instead of butter is the restaurant cheat code. TRUST ME

Cheddar cheese is perfect for it.
You sayin too much breh:wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m curious what trill burgers is paying for promotion cuz I’ve never seen a restaurant get hyped like this

They will be nationwide
Probably not much to be honest

Thet finessed the game by coming up through the "Foodie" culture pipeline, which is massive. This momentum has been running ever since Bun won Burger Of The Year

Them nikkas had a brick and mortar up in less than a year:dead:

Aside from that they're just utilizing social media really well. This video of that long ass line going viral was inevitable, and I'm sure they knew it as well. Also you see a lot of Bun's rapper friends showing up and eating the burger. More free promo

The execution of this entire thing has been flawless