Trillburger opens a drive through and the lines are blocks down the street. What's the longest you have waited for food?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not even worth the wait anymore, La BBQ & Browns are way better plus no waiting. Only line worth waiting is Killens cause they handing out free beer.
I don't have a top ten for BBQ, but if I did, Franklin would not make it.

Killens in Pearland? Or did he open a spot in Austin? I was going to killens when before the restaurant opened, when it was just a church tent and picnic tables.

Been to La BBQ. Good.

Have not heard of Brown's.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I don't have a top ten for BBQ, but if I did, Franklin would not make it.

Killens in Pearland? Or did he open a spot in Austin? I was going to killens when before the restaurant opened, when it was just a church tent and picnic tables.

Been to La BBQ. Good.

Have not heard of Brown's.

Yea, the pearl and one, they also shops in woodlands & cypress now. Browns is a food truck off lamar like Muellers.

What you think of Terry Blacks?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'mma try it. What kind of bread?
That’s a preference thing. Could be sesame buns, potato buns. Whatever your preference is in the bread isle. Toasting the buns on pan with mayonnaise on them instead of butter is the restaurant cheat code. TRUST ME

Cheddar cheese is perfect for it.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Kosher salt, black pepper, smash it down to form a crust. Can’t be beat

Feed the whole crib for the cost of 1 combo meal at any of these places
i like to make the patties and wrap the perimeter with a slice of bacon. jam a toothpick in there to hold it and toss it on the grill... the bacon fat melts into the beef. i love bacon burgers but they will have your heart like :damn: :damn: :damn: