Trillburger opens a drive through and the lines are blocks down the street. What's the longest you have waited for food?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s never worth it to waste time waiting 1hr+ for some food. Get to the point where you not even hungry anymore. You’ll never ever ever ever catch me in some line at a new spot because it’s the new hot thing. I’ll wait till when the hype dies down
^^^

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
How you like living in that area? I always wanted to buy a spot out there but not sure about flooding and shyt.

Heights doesn’t flood badly I was living on memorial during the flood and was unaffected. That underpass bayou catches a lot of water.

EDIT: Then again are you talking about Heights inside the loop or outside the loop?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Longest I've waited was like 1 hr 15 mins at a black owned brunch spot. We had no reservations but didn't have anything else to do that day so we said fukk it. Was worth the wait though.

Usually I'm leaving at anything over 45 min wait unless it's a really unique place. Definitely not waiting that long for no burger. :childplease:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
People in the comments saying ain't no damn burger worth this wait. Others saying it's nothing because you supporting Bun. BTW, I read that it's 4 other owners of Trill Burger. :dahell:

It’s not even buns idea it’s one of those private groups that hooked up with bun for branding.

“The menu at the Montrose-area restaurant, created by chefs Mike Pham and Fernando Valladares”

"I've been lucky to open more than a dozen fast-casual concepts, and nothing surpasses the love I have seen for Trill Burgers," said restaurateur Andy Nguyen, another co-owner.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Heights doesn’t flood badly I was living on memorial during the flood and was unaffected. That underpass bayou catches a lot of water.

EDIT: Then again are you talking about Heights inside the loop or outside the loop?
Inside the loop

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s not even buns idea it’s one of those private groups that hooked up with bun for branding.

“The menu at the Montrose-area restaurant, created by chefs Mike Pham and Fernando Valladares”

"I've been lucky to open more than a dozen fast-casual concepts, and nothing surpasses the love I have seen for Trill Burgers," said restaurateur Andy Nguyen, another co-owner.
So they just paying Bun to use his name for marketing. :dead:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I remember Popeyes chicken sandwich had a line going down the interstate for some reason. shyt wasn’t even that good.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Damn I didn't know they were that good. Please not Popeye's chick sandwich situations.

From what I hear and how Houston tends to get down -- I haven't had it yet, so this is solely my speculation -- it's a damn good burger, but the effort needed to get it is exacerbated by Houston's food scene being treated and presented as more of a "vibe" for the experience/social media clout and all that as opposed to a true mecca for food. It also doesn't help that the "proprietor" is a true Houston legend so the support's coming regardless.

To answer the question? About a hour, hour and a half or so for the Popeye's Chicken Sandwiches. I will NEVER wait that long for food again.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
How you like living in that area? I always wanted to buy a spot out there but not sure about flooding and shyt.

I’ve been in Houston/the heights about a year now. I’m definitely weary of potential flooding. I’ve heard horror stories from people I know about living in the heights during Harvey and their car being totaled. I’d have to move my joint somewhere if a hurricane was coming, but overall I like it over there. It’s in close proximity to a lot of stuff and the vibe is pretty chill. There are certainly a lot of hipsters around 19th St 😂, but that’s whatever to me.