Trill Reconize Trill: Lamar Jackson and #5 Louisville at Greg Ward Jr and 8-2 Houston: 8PM EST ESPN

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
d1361a45bf3e1bc3991e789a9b780745.gif
idc what coach called someone in the front 7 shoulda been runnin through that gap 100 mph

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Jackson is holding the ball wayyyy too long on some of these plays. Get rid of the ball dude. You're not escaping them like that.

These sacks are killing drives.

I caught flack like I was hating when I said this about him. He has bad footwork and holds the ball so long because he relies on his legs too much to bail him out. He figures that he can hold on to it a little longer to give his skill players some time to get open but all he ends up doing 80% of the time is running. I've said before how Clemson had 5 sacks on him with no pass rushers and should have had 10 if it wasn't for their OL holding. Bama would get at least 8 to 12 sacks on him easy.

People fall in love with his speed but as a QB he has a lot of work to do. The penalties and the Quick play wasn't what cost them the game...it was Lamar choosing to not hand the ball to Radcliffe on the RPO plays and him holding on to the ball too long. When I went back and watched that Clemson v Louisville game the first thing that popped out to me was how stubborn Jackson was by choosing to get stats over letting Radcliffe do it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I caught flack like I was hating when I said this about him. He has bad footwork and holds the ball so long because he relies on his legs too much to bail him out. He figures that he can hold on to it a little longer to give his skill players some time to get open but all he ends up doing 80% of the time is running. I've said before how Clemson had 5 sacks on him with no pass rushers and should have had 10 if it wasn't for their OL holding. Bama would get at least 8 to 12 sacks on him easy.

People fall in love with his speed but as a QB he has a lot of work to do. The penalties and the Quick play wasn't what cost them the game...it was Lamar choosing to not hand the ball to Radcliffe on the RPO plays and him holding on to the ball too long. When I went back and watched that Clemson v Louisville game the first thing that popped out to me was how stubborn Jackson was by choosing to get stats over letting Radcliffe do it.
Lamar still been better than Watson this year though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lamar still been better than Watson this year though.
You gotta give props for Deshaun basically being the offensive scheme...Lamar has clearly had things built to limit true pocket passing for him, as dude said, that isn't something he can always do even with the time. Deshaun basically is an offensive play caller's dream in terms of his attributes in and out of pocket

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta give props for Deshaun basically being the offensive scheme...Lamar has clearly had things built to limit true pocket passing for him, as dude said, that isn't something he can always do even with the time. Deshaun basically is an offensive play caller's dream in terms of his attributes in and out of pocket

Have you watched Watson a lot this year? He has not been good

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Watson has been :trash: this year and lucky that his offense is super talented.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
he's made questionable reads I give him that, but not having the leash of not being able to run the offense, make the calls, et cetera, will help him long term developmentally. There's a solid 0% chance he's coming back, so shyt like that means something for him. Clemson will probably still be considered a gimmick offense just cause, but I've seen him make some adjustments and calls that makes me think he's very sound mentally. As long as those bad reads dont stick with him the way they have for Jameis thus far, he'll be fine.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

Yea I've watched him every game and if you think he hasn't been "good" then you are just looking at highlights and box scores and talking that talk. The reason people say that is because of the play of Lamar and they expected Deshaun and the offense to stay at a high level like they were at the end of last year. Playcalling has a lot to do with that...and it's been several games where the OC's have been outcoached by the opposing team.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I've watched him every game and if you think he hasn't been "good" then you are just looking at highlights and box scores and talking that talk. The reason people say that is because of the play of Lamar and they expected Deshaun and the offense to stay at a high level like they were at the end of last year. Playcalling has a lot to do with that...and it's been several games where the OC's have been outcoached by the opposing team.

It's not just looking at box scores. Scouts have severely soured on Watson as a prospect. He's regressed