Trill Reconize Trill: Lamar Jackson and #5 Louisville at Greg Ward Jr and 8-2 Houston: 8PM EST ESPN

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah I'mma be right here. I can run back more than a couple times "they" got the Heisman wrong. You're only upset because I brought up how Alabama didn't deserve a rematch with LSU after LSU beat y'all @ Alabama. So what.
Im not upset about anything.

Name the times they got the Heisman wrong?

I didnt see you say that. I did see you claim Harbaugh was a better coach than Saban

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Im not upset about anything.

Name the times they got the Heisman wrong?

I didnt see you say that. I did see you claim Harbaugh was a better coach than Saban

:pachaha:

fukk all that for a second. Did you just see Jesse Palmer again saying how everyone needs to now take another look at Jabril Peppers :pachaha:

Can't make it up. By Saturday night there will be other "contenders" the media will be trying to push on public.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I think internally a decision has been made. I don't think Charlie likes coaching in this conference and I don't blame him. He'll never field an elite defense against these video game offenses. I think a part of him wants to go back to the Southeast like Chris Rumph did.
Can't blame him though. This conference sucks. Really nobody can tell me any different.