Trek to Yomi (2022) PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S (Game Pass)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rarely agree with the reviews but i guess theyre right this time:

the game is great to look at feels like a kurosawa movie in a vg form

but then u start playing and its just very MEH... the fighting is just all the same enemy after enemy then they switch it up abit with heavys who take abit more damage but ultimately all u do is parry and slash eventually finisher.

im only on chapter 3 and ill play it till something else turns up on gp this month but this is sorta dissapointing so far.:yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played it. I liked it so I was into and the graphics and storytelling are so great but I wish the combat was more challenging and tougher. $15 is a steal and worth it. Black and white color are cool but I think colors would be more beautiful in this game, I wish they give you an option to pick black and white or colors.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing this right now it’s one of the free games on ps+

Not bad very atmospheric the combat is wack, like Shante Half Genie Half Hero has better action but it works well with what they’re trying to do:ehh:

Definitely something you play if it’s free

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I finally tried this game off of PS+. I deleted it after level 6.

The black and white aesthetic was good at first but it makes traversal hard. The combat is where the game really fails. Parrying is bad in the game. It got really repetitive after lvl 3.

I'm glad that I didn't buy it.