Trek to Yomi (2022) PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S (Game Pass)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do like how this has more mysticism/supernatural elements to it. I think Ghost should have leaned into that more as it gives it more material to work with

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do like how this has more mysticism/supernatural elements to it. I think Ghost should have leaned into that more as it gives it more material to work with
I gotta disagree I like how they separated the campaign which is grounded from the mp which has the yokai. Plus that’s why we have Nioh:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta disagree I like how they separated the campaign which is grounded from the mp which has the yokai. Plus that’s why we have Nioh:blessed:

I’m just not really sure what they could do to make Tsushima 2 interesting enough combat wise. For example, horizon can always add more machine types, gow can add more monsters, but what is ghost gonna do?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just not really sure what they could do to make Tsushima 2 interesting enough combat wise. For example, horizon can always add more machine types, gow can add more monsters, but what is ghost gonna do?
Idk what they’re gonna do but I do know it’s gonna be crack rocks we will have to wait and see

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watched the previews.

Probably gonna try it cause it’s on Gamepass, but I just can’t do the black and white. It’s just visually boring to me. They even could have done some old washed out film color or something. This ain’t it:smh: