Treh named Tremayne kicked out of Womens Prison after raping two female inmates

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I worked in prison... Women used to put they pwussy in the Glass to intise males... The masculine women take the role of the man and play husband in there ...

You got all the free and willing pwussy in the world and you TAKING it!?

Makes me believe these women when they say Rape is about "power" not sex... I didn't believe that....

Edit:

Wait, is this even real?
Uh, that’s exactly what it is. :wtf:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full
WTF, man! WTF! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I heard that female prisons smell worse than male prisons. Like shyt is not as clean because the inmates don't enforce cleaniless or not being noisey because there's not prison gangs like in Male Prisons is this true?

Why did you quit?
YES! 1000%.
Female prisons are filthier than males.

They may be criminals but dudes in prison prioritize Cleanliness , the OGs don't Play that nasty shyt.

Idk wtf the Women got going on , Though.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Aye @Uncouth Savage Trehmayne being your real chosen and/or given name is fukking wild bro you a dirty nikka bro glad they caught your punk ass

full

You have aids
FACTS

You said you dated folks with hiv/aids purposely

And you fukking a moderator on the coli?
Nasty whore you are bytch

And you a tranny who go from male to female every few months
And you dm'd MALE coli posters seeking anal/oral sex

YOU SPREADING AIDS ON THE COLI WHORE
Nicole you a whore

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I heard that female prisons smell worse than male prisons. Like shyt is not as clean because the inmates don't enforce cleaniless or not being noisey because there's not prison gangs like in Male Prisons is this true?

Why did you quit?
I can't speak on prisons but if I open a car door I can accurately tell u if it's a male or female

Dirty diapers, empty fast food bags, trunks full of fake Gucci and doice Gabbana, wigs

When's the last time u met a new girl and asked her to pick u up? Almost never right?

They cars be filthy. They don't care cause no one is gonna check them. Nurses and schoolteachers are the worst

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I can't speak on prisons but if I open a car door I can accurately tell u if it's a male or female

Dirty diapers, empty fast food bags, trunks full of fake Gucci and doice Gabbana, wigs

When's the last time u met a new girl and asked her to pick u up? Almost never right?

They cars be filthy. They don't care cause no one is gonna check them. Nurses and schoolteachers are the worst
Damn every. Chick car I know was pretty. clean.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Did u check the trunk? That's the trash can best I can tell.

Dirty car seats that's another one. Nice new car with tinted windows and dirty car seats

I didn't know any of these women but I worked somewhere where cars got cleaned out unexpectedly. They didn't have a chance to prepare, cars arrive as is. If they have kids the car might be a biohazard

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Then it was probably in the bedroom/bathroom

I very rarely meet a chick who is all around clean, they go shopping too often and always have some subscription service sending them extra shyt on top of that, it has to all go somewhere, if you hang around long enough you'll find it

I low-key know for sure I'm getting p*ssy when they see how clean my room is compared of them and I hit the :mjpls:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Did u check the trunk? That's the trash can best I can tell.

Dirty car seats that's another one. Nice new car with tinted windows and dirty car seats

I didn't know any of these women but I worked somewhere where cars got cleaned out unexpectedly. They didn't have a chance to prepare, cars arrive as is. If they have kids the car might be a biohazard
Nah I dont really be checking unless I really get to know them