Treh dominating IVY league swimming

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not a death, but a fractured skull has happened.
If this was a higher profile fight, I wonder what the public reponse would have been.
When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent's skull in MMA fight
Another way this could stop, is if a dominant NBA player on the brink of retirement, decides to extend if pro career by another decade by changing his gender and joining the WNBA. Like if Lebron James pulls and Chris Jenner and start dunking on women for another ten years.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s teammates are mad :mjgrin:
Penn teammate speaks out against transgender swimmer Lia Thomas

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female Penn swimmer said.

“When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”

:mjlol:

Coach hit them with the
ctdgaf.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Another way this could stop, is if a dominant NBA player on the brink of retirement, decides to extend if pro career by another decade by changing his gender and joining the WNBA. Like if Lebron James pulls and Chris Jenner and start dunking on women for another ten years.
Skip would lose his shyt:mjlol:

Scoring leader in 2 leagues:ohhh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Yooooooo

But for real though brehs with daughters really are gonna have to deal with this in the future. Good luck

:mjlol: Where is that fakkit poster with the Knuckles avatar who said he was bushing his Harry Potter books because J.K. Rowling is based when it comes to calling out the trans agenda bullshyt?