Treh dominating IVY league swimming

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It’s teammates are mad :mjgrin:
Penn teammate speaks out against transgender swimmer Lia Thomas

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female Penn swimmer said.

“When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”

:mjlol:

Coach hit them with the
ctdgaf.gif

Coach said "by any means necessary!" :mjlol::russ:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt tho. These trehs know for a fact that they have a competitive advantage and they're making a mockery of womens sports. This is why I'm not oppose to calling people male and female. Ain't no confusion with that.

Also, Mens sports are open to all sexes and genders. Get yo big 6 foot 8 ass in the mens league and stop playing.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Also, Mens sports are open to all sexes and genders. Get yo big 6 foot 8 ass in the mens league and stop playin

This is exactly why he switched over. In the second article posted about the unhappy teammates, it mentioned that his swimming record when competing as a man shattered the best female olympian records. He probably not seeing the male swimming olympian records so he switched over so he can get recognition. They said his performance as a woman after taking the testosterone suppression shyt is just seconds from beating the best female Olympian records and they think he will eventually beat it. That’s why he switched over. He strictly a clout chaser.