Treh dominating IVY league swimming

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
UPenn transgender swimmer continues dominant season with more record-breaking wins

lia-thomas-upenn-swimmner-07.jpeg

lia-1.jpg

:dead:
The TrehVolution continues :dame:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what they wanted :manny:
It’s teammates are mad :mjgrin:
Penn teammate speaks out against transgender swimmer Lia Thomas

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female Penn swimmer said.

“When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”

:mjlol:

Coach hit them with the
ctdgaf.gif

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this. Our coach [Mike Schnur] just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do,” the female Penn swimmer said.

When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”

:mjlol:

they’re so transphobic smh, a shame really
:hhh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

“When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake.”
BiodegradableBogusAndeancat-max-1mb.gif