Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Damn, even the Coli's 35 and up wave riders got tired of pretending to like this less than a week in

I've been rocking it all week. Listening right now actually and watching the fights on ESPN. shyt still goes :obama:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bootleg Young Nudy ass flow
I really keep trying but I don't understand Carti's appeal.

I like Young Nudy. He don't be saying shyt but his beats are fire and he be making me laugh.

Fein would have been so much better with Thug on there. I cut it off once it gets to Carti's part.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I really keep trying but I don't understand Carti's appeal.

I like Young Nudy. He don't be saying shyt but his beats are fire and he be making me laugh.

Fein would have been so much better with Thug on there. I cut it off once it gets to Carti's part.
Carti really doesn’t have the appeal he used to. He used to be a really cool rapper, but now he’s just weird.

He is literally propped up by a bunch of weird CACS who view him as some kinda dark punk death metal rapper. His fans are literally retarded pieces of shyt who fight each other at his concerts.

To explain why he has that fanbase to begin with - he was basically at the forefront of “leak” culture. Where CACS try to leak music by any means necessary. They pay a lot of money for it too. Literally the music version of hypebeast sneakerheads. They artificially inflated his value as an artist to astronomical heights.

He even has his own label called Opium. It’s filled with a bunch of weird CACS and Mexicans Carti finds attractive on some homoerotic shyt. Dude is prolly fukking all of em idk.

These are the mfers he hangs out with and has signed to his “label”:

Last edited:

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this album is fine. it would've been better if kanye didn't have another mental breakdown and it was his album and we all know at least a quarter of it would've been

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Idk if this has been said but this is Travis’ Yeezus album but acceptable because Kayne is nutcase…it is a masterpiece with the kanye mastery but lets see how it holds up after a couple of days…