Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I would have played Yeezus if I wanted to hear Yeezus... Album cool, but ehh....

I need to start the album over on some speakers. I was listening in my airpods.
Same here. Only listened once in the car while doing some other shyt. There's a song on here that sounds EXACTLY like Black Skinhead, definitely got Yeezus vibes

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t think Travis will ever top Astroworld….It was the perfect rap album for its time and era.

Im running through Utopia right now and this sounds more like a soundtrack style album with how it’s structured. I didn’t even know until recently that this will be attached to the movie that’s already out?

I also here Yeezus era Ye influence on this as well with the sounds and song structures but yeah fans of Astroworld probably won’t like this album.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
The girl on echoes sounds like an ai generated beyonce

I'll check out the tracklist after I'm done listening
i noticed some of that too. I forget what song it is...but theres a common "alright alright alright" sample...like the one thats used on Chickenhead by 3-6. But instead of that sample...it sounds like AI Kanye saying it.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I dont fukk with new music but this shyt is solid.

That drake track is simply ridiculous :wow:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Drake bought Pharrell’s old jewelry…Pharrell put All his old stuff up for auction…little did he know drake would buy all of it :russ:

Pharrell took over Virgil’s (V) spot at LV ..which refers to the next line after the bar you posted

If my enemy bought some shyt I was selling at an auction then tried to diss me, the joke would be on him :mjlol:

This new generation is weird, it used to be getting your chain snatched, now it's legally purchasing your chain and dissing you :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Idk about yall..but this album is amazing to me :wow:

Not really a huge Travis Scott fan, but this album delivered for me. Maybe cause I loved “Yeezus” and this album reminds me ALOT of it. But it’s ironic, because “Yeezus” was Travis sound but Kanye perfected it. “UTOPIA” is Travis finally perfected his own sound.

I can just imagine how this will look on tour. Mixed in with his other previous records…that’s gonna be an experience :blessed:

I’m fukking with this..

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll trying to flip this and blow it up into something that it isn't, like it's "different".

This ain't Travis going in a "whole new direction" like how Kanye did, this is simply mid music with no direction :mjlol:
I like the album but nikkas kill me with this. Same thing with Uzi fans saying his album was "different" because it had 2-3 Rock inspired songs on it :mjlol: