Travis Scott is trending due to his college essay he wrote about Kid Cudi/Big Sean and G.O.O.D music.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nah this gotta be middle school no way this a college students writings

LMFAO

I legit hope he got an F because MAYBE you could let this slide in middle school from an immature student. The grammar and sentence structure is abysmal, the subject matter is juvenile and depth is about as deep as the tears from an ant.

Shǐt reads like an essay from the smartest kid in special ed

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You don't think someone has? Of course they're going to try harder to access Trump's work than Travis Scott's work, that would be a huge scoop. But considering that Trump graduated in 1968 and was already protected by a powerful father at the time, I wouldn't even be certain any of his records exist, anywhere.

We do know that the Trumps lied about his grades (they claimed in print that he graduated 1st in his class, when in reality he didn't make the honors list at all), and that his lawyer threatened legal action against his university if they released any of his grades or standardized test scores. Classmates said he basically did the minimum he needed to get by.

We also know that Bush was a poor student (2.35 GPA at Yale with no As, one D) and didn't work particularly hard at school.

Eh, I misremembered about Bush.