Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love this black woman so well. Lord need to let me run into this chick 🤣...

You ain’t got the goods she’s looking for :mjpls:

Do you have the skintone to match? :mjpls:

this non self-respecting simp negro showing up to a date with that love sick wench Kayla looking like:russ:

6a0115709f071f970b01348899cf28970c.jpe

1377752-DSC_5173.jpg

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, there’s a real cognitive dissonance with these divestors. They’re happy with Meghan Markle being their black representative because she’s taken a coveted position that a white woman would have in a racist aristocracy.

If Meghan Markle was dating Michael B Jordan, she would be hated and he would be called all of kinds of colorist. It’s fine when a woman of her phenotype dates a prominent CAC because they can live vicariously through her.

If Harry came from a poor methed out family, they wouldn’t get behind her. And the fact she came from a black mother and not a white one makes a huge difference.

That’s all it really comes down to: wanting the same adulation white women get. But it’s easy to blame black men than blame white supremacy, especially since they lust after the same men who dehumanized them for centuries yet somehow that’s our fault.

I could go deeper but we’d be here all day. I’m just a low budget sociologist.

Facts and it's sad :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is cynical of me but the goofiness on display is too much.

She’s framing this as empowering black girls when it’s clearly about herself, anybody who makes a PSA about silly shyt like this is 100% stroking their ego. Black women were the main reason this all blew up anyway lol.

Agreed.

We are in the era of unchecked “make it about me-ness” and to keep it 1000, it’s beyond insufferable.

lib123

All Star
Daps

In the first 2 minutes of this pod the host says they interviewed Kayla to talk about this stuff but she requested they not release it.

:jbhmm: