Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
be a good dad take your daughter see the little mermaid breh's and in 10-15 year's later end up with this on your door step :damn::wow:

Racist-Prom-Proposal-2016-3.png
fried-chicken-promposal.jpg
whats the story with this? :gucci:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People living vicariously and feeling happy when a white man chooses a black woman to date is just so pathetic :francis:
Breh, did you not see the coverage when Megan Markle married that ginger CAC? She literally looks like a tanned white woman, and yet, you had divestors celebrating it like it was a victory.

The same ones who would call a black man a colorist if they married a woman with Megan’s phenotype, suddenly fell in love with Harry.

There were literally black women standing outside Buckingham Palace wearing wedding outfits, celebrating like it was a victory. :snoop:

After that, nothing surprises me anymore. I just say black folk should do them. We’re collectively finished, mentally and economically. Do the best you can for you and yours.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:mjlol: Where’s jemele hill?

bytch had the nerve to say “straight black men are the white people of our community “

But our straight black women running around assassinating black men character, but out here showing they ass because a white man chose to leave a crazy losing sister with nothing for a woman of his own .

No matter how much A lot of u sisters pressed your hair, change your voice around whites, talk bad about black men from what jobs we have and the negative images u see on tv from rappers and athletes, just remember at the end of the day 90% of white men will only want a white or Asian woman on they arms

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, did you not see the coverage when Megan Markle married that ginger CAC? She literally looks like a tanned white woman, and yet, you had divestors celebrating it like it was a victory.

The same ones who would call a black man a colorist if they married a woman with Megan’s phenotype, suddenly fell in love with Harry.

There were literally black women standing outside Buckingham Palace wearing wedding outfits, celebrating like it was a victory. :snoop:

After that, nothing surprises me anymore. I just say black folk should do them. We’re collectively finished, mentally and economically. Do the best you can for you and yours.

That Meghan Markle shyt and all them goofy hoes celebrating was this painting brought to life :russ:

img-1.png

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

I've dealt with this before. I thought people being up in arms like this was only on the internet too. :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I've dealt with this before. I thought people being up in arms like this was only on the internet too. :francis:
Breh, there’s a real cognitive dissonance with these divestors. They’re happy with Meghan Markle being their black representative because she’s taken a coveted position that a white woman would have in a racist aristocracy.

If Meghan Markle was dating Michael B Jordan, she would be hated and he would be called all of kinds of colorist. It’s fine when a woman of her phenotype dates a prominent CAC because they can live vicariously through her.

If Harry came from a poor methed out family, they wouldn’t get behind her. And the fact she came from a black mother and not a white one makes a huge difference.

That’s all it really comes down to: wanting the same adulation white women get. But it’s easy to blame black men than blame white supremacy, especially since they lust after the same men who dehumanized them for centuries yet somehow that’s our fault.

I could go deeper but we’d be here all day. I’m just a low budget sociologist.