Trash games you played to death because of limited options?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PlayStation_Fighting_Force_Cover.jpg

I used to really want this game back in the day. Still never played it lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This piece of shyt NES game. :scust:

total-recall-nintendo-nes-1991.jpg

I used to get so frustrated with this game because I couldn't beat it. Wasn't till years later that I realized the difficulty was more due to it being a shytty game than anything else.

Anyways, Hudson Hawk, as I believe it was the last new NES game that I got before eventually getting a SNES years later.

images

images

Movie is technically stupid, but entertaining. This game tho was just stupid terrible and if course had little semblance to the movie. At the time tho, I was just whatever and tried my damnedest to beat it, but never did.

I watch the movie every few years just to enjoy how ridiculous it is. Bruce Willis really thought he had one dancing around pulling heists to American standards. :mjlol:

Game was hot trash, though.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NBA Jam 99. I could only pick one game for my birthday and I already had Mario Kart. Was never into Zelda then and when I saw this game at Walmart I was like :gladbron:

Little did I know how trash game would be. Started playing and was like wtf is this :skip:

When I see this game now I still think of the phrase “Ostertag...for two!”:skip:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps

Wow, so I forgot what it was called on Sega Genesis but it was Fist of the North Star. It was one of the original titles as there weren't many available at launch. I found it here "Last Battle"

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Cyberpunk 2077. I don't think it's trash, but it is a disappointment. With that being said, I literally don't have anything better to play right now.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Wow, so I forgot what it was called on Sega Genesis but it was Fist of the North Star. It was one of the original titles as there weren't many available at launch. I found it here "Last Battle"

Nah breh that game actually seems dope especially for a 1989 game. I’d play this.

That final boss battle :heh:

The way he walked thru the spears like :unimpressed: at 4:40 was :mjlol:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Damn winback, n64 had so much wacksauce people don’t even talk about anymore lol

This game i had was super trash.

260px-Fighters_destiny_box.JPG
Hol up:whoa:

This shyt was straight. Alot of original ideas. A good of chunk of the characters were basura tho