Trash games you played to death because of limited options?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When i was young i literally played every game one of my brothers could get their hands on. I played some straight up trash tbh we didn’t have gamepass back then though:mjpls:

The original Batman movie game

NES_01.gif

Top gun
hqdefault.jpg

This one wasn’t so bad just hard as hell, bad dudes.

yeYKfVjrOhvnCUGQcdUzH_6WLYYxKEru7tAWCsiLap5K1FKJ_AjFmW5aeq-pL0JEqR3R2MN-_RLMwoZFA03Lidk1X9RXBjZ_CmZKUV-ajEdXdQmSWxgS-g

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bad Dudes wasn't trash. You must be trash. Actually, the original Batman games wasn't that bad either FWIW.

Anyways, Hudson Hawk, as I believe it was the last new NES game that I got before eventually getting a SNES years later.

images

images

Movie is technically stupid, but entertaining. This game tho was just stupid terrible and if course had little semblance to the movie. At the time tho, I was just whatever and tried my damnedest to beat it, but never did.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only game that really comes to mind is the adams family, and I can't say I played it to death.

Most games I played in my youth I actually enjoyed.

Games back then aways tried something different even the somewhat generic ones

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Playing my 2 Tiger handheld games I got for Christmas til the buttons wore out cause parents wasn't buying a Nintendo :to:

Playing ninja gaiden and imagining the graphics :to:

Playing baseball and imagining they were real teams with the real lineups :to:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only game that really comes to mind is the adams family, and I can't say I played it to death.

Most games I played in my youth I actually enjoyed.

Games back then aways tried something different even the somewhat generic ones

this is true. It says a lot when chip n' dale's rescue rangers is one of the best games on the console

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have not done this since I was a kid.

only game I got with my Sega Genesis on Christmas was Altered Beast. I legit played that shyt till my birthday in September when I got Sonic. :mjcry:

Only game i had for sega for like 3 years was sonic, the original. I must have beat that game like 100 times.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only game i had for sega for like 3 years was sonic, the original. I must have beat that game like 100 times.
Kids these days don’t know nothing bout that life.

I buy a bunch of games for myself so my kids get those, and they also have Gamepass. Little spoiled fukkers got access to literally hundreds of games. When I was a kid. You got a game and you played that mug indefinitely till you got another one.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I buy a bunch of games for myself so my kids get those, and they also have Gamepass. Little spoiled fukkers got access to literally hundreds of games. When I was a kid. You got a game and you played that mug indefinitely till you got another one.

Yeah, basically. I discuss this with my wife and gaming homie all the time, how these kids just don't know how easy they got it having serious gamers as parents. My daughter rarely has to actually want for a game. She piggybacks off me easily. When I was her age, I'd get anywhere from 1-4 games a year, at most. I had to either earn it from honor report cards or got 1 on birthday, 1-2 on christmas. As an adult, I'm getting anywhere from 60-100+ games a year, one way or another. The tide raises all ships.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Well, unless you beg to go ot blockbuster on a weekend night. :feedme:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well, unless you beg to go ot blockbuster on a weekend night. :feedme:
Lol, my dad got us banned from blockbuster.

There was a dispute over a game being returned and they said we never brung it back. He threatened to stick his foot up the teenagers ass working the store:mjlol:

and they banned us. Wouldn’t even let us come in if we were with my mom :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol, my dad got us banned from blockbuster.

There was a dispute over a game being returned and they said we never brung it back. He threatened to stick his foot up the teenagers ass working the store:mjlol:

and they banned us. Wouldn’t even let us come in if we were with my mom :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Late fee’s ruined peoples lives :mjcry: