Trap music as we know it over the last 10 years is a combo of 4 people

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mike will made it dosent make no damn trap beats. gucci did get beats from him but check out mikewillmade it discography hes great in his own right. which is why he is reaping the rewards now of the countless years he put into his craft.

Mike Will does do trap beats. "King Of Diamonds" from Rick Ross's Rich Forever would be categorized a trap beat.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Another :flabbynsick: thread from a poster I can't believe is over 18 years old. You're not deep or insightful, bruh. Nobody cares about your whiny ass shyt.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Negged for not mentioning T.I.

Edit: Nevermind, your join date and rep tells me you're an alt used to drum up wack controversy on this board. Y'all nikkas stay having mad free time.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Shawty redd needs to get his credit him & jeezy created the first & best trap album of all time

Gucci drenched his self in the trap sound but the first time I heard homie he wasn't on no trap shyt so icey is far from trap at least that's the first & only song I ever heard from homie

Gucci always been king of da trap since day 1

Gucci Mane- Thats My Hood:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
big difference is, Three 6 are actually good and most of these trap nikkas today suck ass

tbh I can't even listen to Chief Kief/Young Thug/RHQ/Future these nikkas arent coherent to me

T.I. and Jeezy are super played out

Gucci, Juicy J and Da Mafia 6ix seem to be the only nikkas making good music in this genre

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And without T-Pain rappers wouldnt be using Autotune.....go figure :manny:
Wayne was the first rapper to experiment heavy with autotune and t pain ever gave him permission to.

It's crazy how influential weezy was