Trap music as we know it over the last 10 years is a combo of 4 people

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Trap music is the weakess sub genere of hip hop...no skills for beats or rhymes..

Thing is, them nikkaz wouldn't give a shyt about it though. Ask both the mcs and producers, and they'll tell you the same thing: "Rap's just a hustle" :yeshrug:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop giving TI credit for this

If his album wasn't called "trap music" it wouldn't matter.

Sonically "trap music" is from Gucci, Jeezy, Future at this point.

It doesn't matter what it was called. T.I. is still responsible for that lane even being viable. Sonically, none of those artists except Gucci, can be credited for "trap music". A lot of the trap producers who are labeled trap producers came through Gucci. Then there's Toomp, Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Lex Luger, 808 Mafia, Mike Will Made It, Lil' Lody, and a plethora of others.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Trap_muzik_b0000akqgt.jpg

Circa 2003
it aint about who did it first its about who did right:heh:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
It doesn't matter what it was called. T.I. is still responsible for that lane even being viable. Sonically, none of those artists except Gucci, can be credited for "trap music". A lot of the trap producers who are labeled trap producers came through Gucci. Then there's Toomp, Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Lex Luger, 808 Mafia, Mike Will Made It, Lil' Lody, and a plethora of others.
mike will made it dosent make no damn trap beats. gucci did get beats from him but check out mikewillmade it discography hes great in his own right. which is why he is reaping the rewards now of the countless years he put into his craft.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
rappers BEEN talking about drugs. . .but as far as correlating drugs with an area to sell said drugs (the trap), clifford harris did that (and i dont like his music at all)

the snowman gave it longevity though :salute:
and fxck gucci mane. . .only thing he did was introduce gimmick ass rappers and destroy what little lyrical content in trap music was left. . .fat sloppy schmuck ass nıgga!

You my Spurs but you teetering the line my nikka tryna slander Guwop.

fukk Jeezy btw