Trap music as we know it over the last 10 years is a combo of 4 people

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
the trap mediocrity of Young Jeezy, the internet anything-goes childlike mediocrity of Soulja Boy, the simple simon mediocrity of Lil Wayne and the autotune mediocrity of T-Pain.

Mix and repeat 1000x. LOL at cats who act like Future, Waka, Gucci, etc are innovators. Of what exactly? they're just clones like the others.

Discuss.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
the trap mediocrity of Young Jeezy, the internet anything-goes childlike mediocrity of Soulja Boy, the simple simon mediocrity of Lil Wayne and the autotune mediocrity of T-Pain.

Mix and repeat 1000x. LOL at cats who act like Future, Waka, Gucci, etc are innovators. Of what exactly? they're just clones like the others.

Discuss.
:ehh:

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trap_muzik_b0000akqgt.jpg

Circa 2003

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Discuss.
It's obvious to see that you are either 1. Too old to recognize innovation or 2. Are not familiar with all or even most of the basic elements when it comes to music, so most things go over your head if it isn't overly blatant aka. Lil b

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's obvious to see that you are either 1. Too old to recognize innovation or 2. Are not familiar with all or even most of the basic elements when it comes to music, so most things go over your head if it isn't overly blatant aka. Lil b

So instead of discussing the issue at hand, you decided to dedicate your post to me? I'm flattered.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Actually it's more like Three 6, Jeezy/Gucci (they blew up around the same time), Waka Flocka, Lil' Wayne, and T-Pain.

T.I. might've "introduced" the world to The Trap but musically these guys have a bigger influence with Three 6 being the biggest influence of all.

:francis:

If this doesn't sound like a Three 6 record then you either don't know shyt about Three 6 or you're very young.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
T.I. isn't the Godfather of it MUSICALLY tho.

Who sounds like T.I or ever sounded like T.I.? Riddle me that

Are y'all even listening to the music or are y'all just agreeing with it just to be agreeing with it?

Nobody has or ever sounded like T.I. Him and Grand Hustle have always had their own sound

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

Discuss.

jpyTI.gif