Transsexual Teens fall in love, do sex change together

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How many brothers are on the DL, breh :what: Having parties where they get together to blow each others backs out. Closet homo-status is a damn epidemic among black men these days.

I ain't denying that CACs do this nasty tranny shyt but lets not pretend :mjpls:
Sorry i wouldnt know about that. Im assuming thats something they learned from the white man. :mjpls: He was the one culo blasting slaves back in the day. Why you think Jamaicans hate gay people so much. Massa in the barn with them boys, thats a scary sight. :demonic:

Now, here we are, respectable newspapers calling a he a she and a she a he, with a straight face acknowleding this Frankenstein nonsense. We arent pretending there arent gay black males but lets not pretend white folks arent promoting this bullshyt among their own people, and the black community. shyts hilarious how far they fell off.

White man :flabbynsick:

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
White liberals, breh :mjpls: Conservatives HATE trannies and fags. They also hate brothers though so I understand why they don't get love. I don't care for conversatives myself.

The liberal media is fukking disgusting and :flabbynsick: They pushing all these demonic agendas on us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White liberals, breh :mjpls: Conservatives HATE trannies and fags. They also hate brothers though so I understand why they don't get love. I don't care for conversatives myself.

The liberal media is fukking disgusting and :flabbynsick: They pushing all these demonic agendas on us.
Conservatives white folks are just as bad. They're just old fashioned fakkits. They're not with all the extras. Put a dress on and get their culo blasted on the weekend and be home in time for dinner with the wife n kids. :russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
wait so the boy became a girl but really is dating a "real" girl.

and the girl became a boy and is dating a "real" boy.

technically they are a straight couple that just switched roles.

they should have just kept the same bodies. why would you change your body if you are still planning to be heterosexual and date the opposite gender :what:
:ohhh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This ish is a mental illness. But the LBGT community has made these people thinking "normal" so instead of getting these folks on meds, they get surgery and change sexes :huhldup:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Peep this doc on David Reimer (RIP). The doc fucced him up when he was born and his dicc got chopped off. So the doctors and his parents decided to make him a "girl". Tragic story man.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/25/chelsea-manning-military-transgender-revolution

I served in the US military for 20 years. I knew I was transgender from an early age.

Due to family, society and then, later, military pressure and expectations, I kept my feelings to myself. It was difficult, but for 40-plus years, I lived as a fully-functioning male in life and the military. I had my share of issues because of my internal struggle. There were some unintended consequences because of my struggle, but my gender did not make me into anything that I was not.

Gender is something you are born with and it is not a simple binary model, as many people wish it were. Being transgender, or outside of the pure male or female construct, is a way of life; it is a human condition that has been with us since the beginning of time.

Daps
Peep this doc on David Reimer (RIP). The doc fucced him up when he was born and his dicc got chopped off. So the doctors and his parents decided to make him a "girl". Tragic story man.

A fukked up story.....but it can't really be compared to people who actually DECIDE to undergo a sex change :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
who is paying for sex changes for these teenagers :mindblown:

A lot of insurance companies will completely foot the bill for transitional sex change(s). Now, if you need a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy because of an inflamed colon, they might pay half.

davidstern.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
wait so the boy became a girl but really is dating a "real" girl.

and the girl became a boy and is dating a "real" boy.

technically they are a straight couple that just switched roles.

they should have just kept the same bodies. why would you change your body if you are still planning to be heterosexual and date the opposite gender :what:

I was thinking the same thing. They are gay and straight at the same damn time :mindblown: