Transsexual Teens fall in love, do sex change together

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Disgusting.. you dont feel comfortable in your skin ? nikka FOH with that attention seeking ''im so different'' bullshyt these cacs be spewing out nowadays... reminds me of those lost cause broads who claim to be lesbians every 3 months cause her hood rat boyfriend cheated on her..

fukk humanity b

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
right....you much rather open a thread, say ignorant shyt because you're misinformed, or don't understand instead of ATTEMPTING to..

i'm not "defending trannies", has nothing to do with tjat, has everything to do with not judging other or at least attempting to understand people, and see things from a different perspective.

you are being ridiculous. :childplease: You acting like I insulted transsexuals in my original post. I never insulted them in this thread or said anything like being a tranny is disgusting, wrong, they are going to hell, etc. you are just trying to argue with someone. i didn't write sh't in this thread with ill intent or anything demeaning or hateful about them. you should be arguing with the folks saying hateful sh't, not me. i never "judged them", all i did was ask a legitimate question in that last sentence of my first post in this thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Really white folks. This is what its come to with yall. Your own news publications really really writing down in print that a girl is a man. How can you be so oblivious to your own insanity. Are these the actions of a superior people? Is this white power? Damn, somebodies got it our for your own people are cosigning THIS as the future of your nation. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
mother fukkers fall in love errday on plentyofts.. cum get your fix

1e083f64-8a4a-4165-b6e5-5d361dd198e3_zps54f01f23.jpg

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
[mindblown:he next guy, post: 4912109, member: 735"]Arin Andrews and Katie Hill, Transgender Teenage Couple, Transition Together

A pair of teenagers from Oklahoma might seem like your typical young couple, but their love story is unlike many others. The transgender couple actually transitioned together.

Just two years ago, Arin Andrews and Katie Hill hadn't transitioned yet. The two had struggled with their identities throughout childhood; Hill had struggled with bullying. Then one day they met at a trans support group, after each had begun the transitioning process, and they fell in love. Today, Andrews, 17, and Hill, 19, are content.[/quote]
:mindblown:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Trannies get no pity from me. Everyone is born with problems, get over it. Sex change is extreme and it's even worse when they believe they are actually women or men and use bathrooms for or trick their former sex into relationships or sex :scusthov: