‘Transracial’ Korean wants to be accepted like transgenders

Daps
Trans as in…transition.

For example someone who is “intersex” and labeled a male at birth can transition if they choose to a “female”.

The point is that there are legitimate DNA-related reasons why someone would want to transition.
And there is no legitimate DNA reason for someone with no Korean DNA to “transition” to Korean. It’s a stupid comparison.
People who think they are something else don’t have any difference in DNA it’s just a feeling it’s exactly the same as the Transracial bs and they’re both stupid but one is accepted by weirdos and mainstream media has convinced everyone that it’s a biological error and offensive to be classified as a mental illness.

Those who are intersex don’t want to be ridiculed or they would rather be one or the other rather than both that’s why they transition

just like someone who had an extra toe so they choose to remove it or not

or some don’t like Caster Semenya

Transgender on the other hand is a psychological mindset.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Trans as in…transition.

The point is that there are legitimate DNA-related reasons why someone would want to transition.
And there is no legitimate DNA reason for someone with no Korean DNA to “transition” to Korean. It’s a stupid comparison.

this is false

the trans with the self mutilation of your own genitalia is stupid too just saying

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
3Mv53WB.png

Daps
These nikkas just stuck on stupid and would rather die on a conservative idiot talking point to legitimize their own homophobia than have an actual conversation :yeshrug:

it’s not a “conservative” talking point it is a logical talking point

the only idiots are you nikkas who have embraced this stupidity.

Transphobia =/ homophobia

Trans anything is a mental illness

they have allowed this bs in Blues Clues and male athletes are pretending to be females.

People are being cancelled for not using the correct pronouns shyt has gone too far and it is
ruining society.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You disagreeing with facts does not make them false.

But they aren't facts, it's a twisted truth used to naturalize self mutiny

FROM WHAT IVE GATHERED, 99% OF CASES ARE OF THE BRUCE JENNER SORT

UNLESS U ARE BORN WIT A PHYSICAL DEFECT THAT IS VISIBLE, ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS

Precisely

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I’ll bite back.

One can be born with missing or extra chromosomes.

Beyond X & Y: Chromosomes and Sex Organs | Scienceline

“Some people have differing sex chromosomes, such as those who are born with an extra X chromosome (XXY) or who are missing an X chromosome (XO). Or, some people with XX or XY chromosomes might have physical characteristics that don’t seem to align with what’s typically expected of their DNA. All of this is to say that many bodies that exist outside of the assumptions that come with XX and XY sex chromosomes.”

NEXT / TRY AGAIN :snooze:

I got time :coffee:
  • ...and one cannot be born with XY DNA Chromosomes and magically have (XX, XXY, XO,...,n) DNA Chromosomes by choice.

HER
    Im fascinated that your not interested in gender or sexuality as it relates to black people. Without perspectives of the gamit of black experiences we become sterotypes or more ominously a perceived monolith without subtlety or depth. I wish well brother.

ME
    (now I'm serious)
    Hmmm ...I'll give it a try

1. Thank you for the well wishes, same to you.
    2. I don't subscribe to the academic notion of gender nor it's inconsistent utilization in academia. (I do appreciate "gender studies" on a base level*I.E. collection of data* though anthropologist do much of the same work)
  • :coffee:
    "Gender" is a nonsense term cooked up by Europeans in relation to examining social roles of hermaphrodites

Point blank you're either a male or a female...

Ch1C4.gif

:comeon:
    The "roles" or work that any given person does in a society depends on the environmental needs of a people and how they choose to divy up tasks at any given moment. What tasks males and females do in a society depends on age, environmental needs, circumstantial needs, etc etc etc. They may also be done by males at one point, females at another, then both at yet another time, again depending on necessity.

Now don't get me wrong, if Europeans want to define a term called "gender" to clarify their own world view then by all means have at it. My point is...
    1. African peoples are under no obligation to work from every single solitary European concept & definition concerning males & females(or anything for that matter).
    2. Gender is a nonsense concept cause of the demonstrable variance in what males & females do throughout distinct societies and also the fact that academics flip flop on it's use to fit their needs(one min gender is social roles the next min it's genetic).
"Point blank you're either a male or a female..."
(This is bait btw)

LET ME HELP YOU OUT:
You backed yourself into a "logical corner" by making the statement...
  • one cannot be born with [insert value 1 here] and magically have [insert value 2 here] by choice.
...while I wont say it's inescapable(I personally know of a way out) I wouldn't suggest using any version of the above to make your argument in the future.

Last edited: