‘Transracial’ Korean wants to be accepted like transgenders

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Trans as in…transition.

For example someone who is “intersex” and labeled a male at birth can transition if they choose to a “female”.

The point is that there are legitimate DNA-related reasons why someone would want to transition.
And there is no legitimate DNA reason for someone with no Korean DNA to “transition” to Korean. It’s a stupid comparison.
So people born with intersex conditions caused by their chromosomes are the only valid transgender people? Correct?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
LET ME HELP YOU OUT:
You backed yourself into a "logical corner" by making the statement...
  • one cannot be born with [insert value 1 here] and magically have [insert value 2 here] by choice.
...while I wont say it's inescapable(I personally know of a way out) I wouldn't suggest using any version of the above to make your argument in the future.
Uhh, no I didn’t. Reread and reprocess what I wrote. What corner am I backed into…? This isnt some hypothetical exercise in logical reasoning…it’s just stating facts.

One cannot magically change their DNA by choice. The person stating that they are Korean without having any Korean DNA is stupid.

Comparing that scenario to a person born with non-binary chromosomes/hormones/genitalia, etc and their transition to a gender that more aligns with their biology is just intellectually dishonest at best, moronic at worst.

:snooze:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Uhh, no I didn’t. Reread and reprocess what I wrote. What corner am I backed into…? This isnt some hypothetical exercise in logical reasoning…it’s just stating facts.

One cannot magically change their DNA by choice. The person stating that they are Korean without having any Korean DNA is stupid.

Comparing that scenario to a person born with non-binary chromosomes/hormones/genitalia, etc and their transition to a gender that more aligns with their biology is just intellectually dishonest at best, moronic at worst.

:snooze:

:coffee:
........​
1. Comparison can be made between damn near anything
  • I can compare a can of paint to a raw chicken wing if the attribute in question is cost per pound.
  • I can compare a car to a boat if the attribute in question is fuel mileage.
  • I can compare a box of pencils to a to a barrel of oil if the attribute in question is shipping cost.
  • I can compare an apple to an orange if the attribute in question is vitamin c content.
  • I can compare you to a brick if the attribute in question is weight.
I.E. The "you can't compare [such] and [such]" is another one of those nonsensical things people say that society accepts without much thought.
.....​

In this case I'm very specific about the scenario(what a person is born with vs what they can have "magically" by choice) and the attribute in question....

........​
  • ...and one cannot be born with XY DNA Chromosomes and magically have (XX, XXY, XO,...,n) DNA Chromosomes by choice
.....​

NOTE:
(It is deliberate that I never mentioned "hormonal imbalances" nor "non-binary genitalia" in my previous posts ....one aspect at a time.)

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I’ll bite back.

One can be born with missing or extra chromosomes.

Beyond X & Y: Chromosomes and Sex Organs | Scienceline

“Some people have differing sex chromosomes, such as those who are born with an extra X chromosome (XXY) or who are missing an X chromosome (XO). Or, some people with XX or XY chromosomes might have physical characteristics that don’t seem to align with what’s typically expected of their DNA. All of this is to say that many bodies that exist outside of the assumptions that come with XX and XY sex chromosomes.”

NEXT / TRY AGAIN :snooze:

But is that this person?

Or any of these trannies we're talking about?

If not, then what's your point.

Nah, my position is that there are legitimate cases of misgendering

Okay, that's not these people.

these people are men who decide to become women.

Not the intersexed or people with XXY chromosomal abnormalities

Illegitimate cases don’t delegitimize legitimate cases.

With your logic, there's like 20 "legitimate cases" in the world. :comeon:

Superstar
Daps
Trans as in…transition.

For example someone who is “intersex” and labeled a male at birth can transition if they choose to a “female”.

The point is that there are legitimate DNA-related reasons why someone would want to transition.
And there is no legitimate DNA reason for someone with no Korean DNA to “transition” to Korean. It’s a stupid comparison.
so if he took an ancestry test & found out he had .1% Asian dna that traced back to Korea you'd be cool with his transition?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:mjlol:

I mean if one dude can wake up in the morning, chop his dikk off, and identify himself as a woman I don't see why there should be an issue if another dude wakes up in the morning, slants his eyes, and identify himself as Korean.

:yeshrug:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Hey as long as they don't pretend to be black, I'm fine with it :ehh:
Rachel_Dolezal_at_Spokane_Rally_cropped_2.jpg

:pachaha:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drop him amongst Koreans he gonna look like a monster.

Or any group of people :pachaha:
Fukin idiot :pachaha:

Last edited: