Transgender Model Mia Isabella EXPOSES Tyga Over Forbidden Fling

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I googled Mia Isabella pics to see what she looks like and...:dwillhuh:

Her face doesnt even look like its real.

mia-isabella-zoom-a1d67198-31c8-4367-ab25-3a3f91df4323.jpg

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bs. OH LETS EXPOSE HIM BUT WE SHOULD BE NICE AND HIDE HIS NUMBER!

People hating on dude because he's dikking down Kylie.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Colin karpernick apparently likes Tranny ass too

Transgender Model Mia Isabella Confirms Colin Kaepernick Relationship; 49ers Quarterback Remains Silent

Transgender model Mia Isabella, who was involved in the reputed Tyga and Kylie Jenner cheating scandal, said she and San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick were once in a romantic relationship.

Isabella originally remained quiet about her love for Kaepernick to “protect” him. “I loved him very much and he cared for me greatly, but in order to protect his brand I made him walk away from me,” she told International Business Times via email Monday. “Knowing the persecution he would face because I’m a Trans woman.” They have not spoken since late September, she added.

Isabella, 30, first spoke about the past relationship Saturday. “If I’m honest I have not been very good to my own heart. I’ve burdened her with heavy truths too great for it to bear. Today I tell the truth,” she tweeted. “During the@Tyga scandal someone outed my connection w @Kaepernick7 to discriminate against and persecute us because I’m a Trans woman.

“There is nothing wrong with loving a Trans woman,” Isabella continued. “It was my heart and soul he loved it wasn’t because of my sexuality. I have to thank@MichaelSamNFL my publicist@misslainie and my grandmother for holding the truths I told them. It hurt me to lose our bond,” she said about Kaepernick, 28.

Isabella finished: “The persecution of Trans women and Trans attracted men is REAL! But I thank him for being there for me when I almost gave up he saved my life.”

Neither Kaepernick nor his girlfriend, Hot 97 host and “Girl Code” star Nessa Diab, have responded to Isabella’s claim. When asked for further comment, Isabella did not reply.

Kaepernick, who reportedly wants to be traded to the New York Jets, and Diab , who works in New York City, were focused on Super Bowl 50 Sunday. While Diab made fun of New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, Kaepernick sent congratulations to some of the Denver Broncos players.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:salute:Facts. Problem is:francis:In the meantime, these scandalous mawfukkas get to drag folks down in the meantime. Sure folks can bounce back, but if Tyga wasn't really
with this person, its hardly a good rumor to have that you not only are in love with a transgender, but you also get your culo blasted:dame:

Or saying a man gave you drugs to have sex, like Cosby, during a time where drug use was pretty open and rampant:francis:They have nothing to lose, but his legacy

gets bruised in the meantime.
Yep it pretty much destroyed Chingy's career and put a huge cloud over Eddie Murphy.