Transgender Model Mia Isabella EXPOSES Tyga Over Forbidden Fling

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:shaq2:I mean it's obvious they had something, but wow this "exposure" culture. fukking hell. Lord knows I get famous, I gotta get assassins cause people gonna be spilling shyt
or making things up outright.
These people who wanna front everything out don't realize that it actually looks bad on both ends because no one is really gonna wanna deal with someone who's quick to put people's business out there. :mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These people who wanna front everything out don't realize that it actually looks bad on both ends because no one is really gonna wanna deal with someone who's quick to put people's business out there. :mjpls:
:salute:Facts. Problem is:francis:In the meantime, these scandalous mawfukkas get to drag folks down in the meantime. Sure folks can bounce back, but if Tyga wasn't really
with this person, its hardly a good rumor to have that you not only are in love with a transgender, but you also get your culo blasted:dame:

Or saying a man gave you drugs to have sex, like Cosby, during a time where drug use was pretty open and rampant:francis:They have nothing to lose, but his legacy

gets bruised in the meantime.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:shaq2:I mean it's obvious they had something, but wow this "exposure" culture. fukking hell. Lord knows I get famous, I gotta get assassins cause people gonna be spilling shyt
or making things up outright.

All this social media takes the fun outta being famous. If I'm famous I'd have a stack of non disclosure forms for any broad I encounter. I'd also make them put they phone up if they in my crib.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this social media takes the fun outta being famous. If I'm famous I'd have a stack of non disclosure forms for any broad I encounter. I'd also make them put they phone up if they in my crib.
For real. Chicks with no talent are coming up off of telling everybody you fukked with them:sadcam:

I would have my shyt like The Wire. No phones. No social media. But when she goes back home, mail her a package that has photos of her family, friends, and one bullet taped to each one:demonic:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Man, this society is full of people who talk way too fukking much and/or show too fukking much. Like me and my circle always say, those who are quick to air everything out over social media when they get in their feelings will also air everything out to the law if they get in some shyt :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wow Cam.... that's it?. She called somebody Micheal via text.
What if i called you Cam on here? does that make you Cam Newton???
tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this dude involved in a lot of :wrist:-ty activities it seem or is that the narrative being pushed about him through media.. :patrice: