Transgender absolutely SMOKES women in a race, wasnt even close. Crowd was so disgusted that nobody cheered.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nicca are you trying to draw parallels between black people and transsexuals?
I'm stating that this country cannot do 'separate but equal' in any situation, under any circumstance.
It has not worked a single time in the history of America.
That's what I'm stating. Being so afraid of being equated with them made you miss the whole point of my statement being against America's ability to understand situational nuance.

Ironic.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm stating that this country cannot do 'separate but equal' in any situation, under any circumstance.
It has not worked a single time in the history of America.
That's what I'm stating. Being so afraid of being equated with them made you miss the whole point of my statement being against America's ability to understand situational nuance.

Ironic.

Shut up nicca

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Professor Emeritus ran from this thread quite quick :mjlol:

Everyone can track back in the thread and see you get caught in an obvious, open lie. What else was there to say?

This happens in every one of our interactions. You get caught lying, I prove it with receipts, then you double down. You aren't worth any more of my time.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everyone can track back in the thread and see you get caught in an obvious, open lie. What else was there to say?

This happens in every one of our interactions. You get caught lying, I prove it with receipts, then you double down. You aren't worth any more of my time.
You said you arent a tranny advocate
But then you got posts saying you support the tranny movement 100%

Wheres the lie in that bytch mafukka

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Man’s going back and forth about tranny rights years after retiring from the forum :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You said you arent a tranny advocate
But then you got posts saying you support the tranny movement 100%

Wheres the lie in that bytch mafukka

I didn't say jack shyt about supporting the "tranny movement". I said that I support HUMAN RIGHTS. I said that I don't think that anyone LGBT should be assaulted on the street or discriminated against just like I support human rights for everyone else.

However, I also said in the SAME fukkING COMMENT that I think gender is biological and that a biological man shouldn't be considered a woman just because he wants to be, and shouldn't be allowed to play woman's sports. Which is the opposite of what you were claiming in this thread.

You blatantly lied yet again, and every poster with an IQ over 80 is gonna see through your bullshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
there are more threads on this site about trans athletes than about liberating Black people -

I see what y'all weirdo nikkas are focused on

Neither of those posters who commented immediately before you is Black and both of them are highly sympathetic to the right wing. One of them is particularly sensitive right now because I just exposed him in a thread where he was doubling down on a lie by Trump supporters to claim that Trump was pro-Black when Trump was actually attacking the Black man in question. Of course they don't give a fukk about Black rights, they don't give a fukk about Black people in general.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn't say jack shyt about supporting the "tranny movement". I said that I support HUMAN RIGHTS. I said that I don't think that anyone LGBT should be assaulted on the street or discriminated against just like I support human rights for everyone else.

However, I also said in the SAME fukkING COMMENT that I think gender is biological and that a biological man shouldn't be considered a woman just because he wants to be, and shouldn't be allowed to play woman's sports. Which is the opposite of what you were claiming in this thread.

You blatantly lied yet again, and every poster with an IQ over 80 is gonna see through your bullshyt.
I am 100% in favor of the human rights of trans (and LGBT in general) folk.

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Traveler

All Star
Daps
How did this ever get to be a thing. When did identity become something that is protected. You can literally change your identity at the drop of a dime. Women's sports is based on biological sex not gender. How did society ever fall for the okie doke? I don't get it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at this extreme. no one says anything like that, and if they do it's despicable

as long as these trehs aren't invading women's spaces, or peddling their filth to children, no one cares what they do. but they've crossed the line egregiously lately

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did this ever get to be a thing. When did identity become something that is protected. You can literally change your identity at the drop of a dime. Women's sports is based on biological sex not gender. How did society ever fall for the okie doke? I don't get it.
liberals are a fukking clown show in this country. and the irony is that if they would just knock this weird shyt off, democrats would win more elections. but normal people don't want to be associated with a political party that wants to teach kids that there's 50 genders to choose from :scust:

being a democrat could be something to be proud of, instead it's embarrassing