Transgender absolutely SMOKES women in a race, wasnt even close. Crowd was so disgusted that nobody cheered.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Low Quality Posting
black folk demanding "separate but equal" for anyone else in this country is mindblowing to me, considering we have first-fukking-hand experience that that shyt don't work

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah, at least one of those peons would have been in here defending and making claims that we're making things up or over blowing it and being maga/nazi adjacent. :jbhmm:
they negged me for that post so I know they are aware of this thread.

Guess its hard to pander for daps when its something this ridiculous though

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yeah, aight bytch :camby:

This is why your only identity on the Coli is as an ignorant, lying piece of shyt. This was the whole comment:

I wasn't referring to the right or wrong of it, just the fact that Twitter support for trans rights is clearly higher than general public support for trans rights.

I am 100% in favor of the human rights of trans (and LGBT in general) folk. I am 100% against them getting arbitrarily discriminated against or being victimized by violence and in fact I once physically intervened when witnessing an assault. And I'm fine with calling people whatever they want to be called.

But I also believe that sex/gender really has a true biological basis, and that people born biologically male shouldn't compete in women's sports. In the real world I don't have to say those things cause damn near everyone on the streets already agrees, they ain't controversial at all. But if I said that shyt on Twitter I'd be labeled a transphobe, toxic, etc.

I think every human deserves human rights, but that doesn't mean men can compete as women.

I said the EXACT OPPOSITE of the position you claim I held in this thread, you had to know that too delete all the context, yet you came in this thread and openly lied.

I love the fact that you know exactly who you are.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is why your only identity on the Coli is as an ignorant, lying piece of shyt. This was the whole comment:

I think every human deserves human rights, but that doesn't mean men can compete as women.

I said the EXACT OPPOSITE of the position you claim I held in this thread, you had to know that too delete all the context, yet you came in this thread and openly lied.

I love the fact that you know exactly who you are.
all I said was do you advocate for tranny rights :hubie: and you said you do :hubie: everything else is irrelevant

you type so much bull shyt its hard to keep track of your view points

big advocate for trannys rights :hula:except certain rights

which one is it, either you all in or you not in at all :dame: