Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hot rod bout to crush the buildings. I still think the should have been a hellcat X if you wanna keep it tight... :banderas:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There is no way i can get excited about any of these movies again with this dude running the show. But I'll foolishly go to see it just because. It can't get worse than Age of Extinction.....can it? :sadcam:
I'm so glad I didn't see AoE in the theater. That was a win :whew:

Movie literally put me to sleep. I think it can get worse cuz Bay knows no limits when it comes to this transformers abomination he's created.

Chef

All Star
Daps
CphyCGSUIAASwnc.jpg

CpdbLSfW8AYLfrK.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully we can get 1 Unicorn jaws before this is over
I don't understand why cats keep saying this. Yall act like Bay won't make that nikka a big screen tv instead of a planet. He fukked up Jetfire, Devastator, Grimlock, Soundwave, etc. so he'll defintely fukk up Unicron.

Regardless, I'll still be there day 1:snoop:

I'll go see this. I wish they would bring back Shia though.
:what:
Who watches these shyts for Shia?:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't understand why cats keep saying this. Yall act like Bay won't make that nikka a big screen tv instead of a planet. He fukked up Jetfire, Devastator, Grimlock, Soundwave, etc. so he'll defintely fukk up Unicron.

I know Dog. I don't even try to kid myself. The only real egregious one was Devastator getting worked by the MalcBots. Bay did let me down on that one, especialy seeing how dope the movie incarnation of Devastator was. :to:

Soundwave being a satellite to intercept communication = no beef with that. nikkaz ain't carrying around a boombox no more. I thought it was a good transition for the character.
Jetfire = :guilty:
Grimlock = I thought it was dope :yeshrug:

Unicron....I really hope Bay wouldn't do him like Fox did Galactus in Fantastic Four :to:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
What if they did a just autobots movie? Would that just KILL in the box office. Humans just get in the fukking way. Marky mark should had been stepped on like 20 mins into the movie.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

:what:
Who watches these shyts for Shia?:heh:
i disagree about soundwave, his version actually made more sense

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I know Dog. I don't even try to kid myself. The only real egregious one was Devastator getting worked by the MalcBots. Bay did let me down on that one, especialy seeing how dope the movie incarnation of Devastator was. :to:

Soundwave being a satellite to intercept communication = no beef with that. nikkaz ain't carrying around a boombox no more. I thought it was a good transition for the character.
Jetfire = :guilty:
Grimlock = I thought it was dope :yeshrug:

Unicron....I really hope Bay wouldn't do him like Fox did Galactus in Fantastic Four :to:

i disagree about soundwave, his version actually made more sense
That's actually good points about Soundwave. I didn't expect him to be a tape recorder but would have preferred he was at least on the planet so he could fight. Did we ever see him in robot form?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That's actually good points about Soundwave. I didn't expect him to be a tape recorder but would have preferred he was at least on the planet so he could fight. Did we ever see him in robot form?
yeah
when he tookover the satellite in dark of moon
and when he was fighting with bumble bee in downtown chicago
he was also the silver benz