Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Want To Know More About TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT? Why?

Not to be confused with Transformers, which was about Megatron and an ancient artifact,
or
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which was about Megatron and an ancient artifact,
or
Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which was about Megatron and several ancient artifacts,
or
Transformers: Age of Extinction, where an ancient artifact turned the bad guy back into Megatron,

Transformers: The Last Knight is going to be about Megatron and an ancient artifact.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn this gonna be the 5th one already?! :ohhh:

Go-Bots out here like "can we just get one?!":wow:

Scary how time flies :mjcry:

I remember going to the theater when the first one dropped July '07

Last time, other than The Winter Soldier, a flick made me feel like a kid again.Where you just turn off the world and get lost in a movie.

The theater was lit, ELECTRIC.Kept me intrigued the whole time.I have nothing bad to say about the 1st Transformers.Easily the best in the series

In fact, I enjoyed that flick more than any of the Avenger films.I mean, it's not winning any Oscars, but that shyt was raw when it first dropped.The CGI had a nicca:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Combaticons. :lupe: Bay did give us Devastator with balls though. :francis::mjlol:

ONSLAUGHT!!!!!

Fatfap.gif

will we get Bruticus????? :lupe:

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Hound is a medic now?:what: He gave out L's left and right last time, he's the last thing I'd expect to see with medic symbols. :pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Scary how time flies :mjcry:

I remember going to the theater when the first one dropped July '07

Last time, other than The Winter Soldier, a flick made me feel like a kid again.Where you just turn off the world and get lost in a movie.

The theater was lit, ELECTRIC.Kept me intrigued the whole time.I have nothing bad to say about the 1st Transformers.Easily the best in the series

In fact, I enjoyed that flick more than any of the Avenger films.I mean, it's not winning any Oscars, but that shyt was raw when it first dropped.The CGI had a nicca:wow:

I think one reason a lot of people (myself included) loved the first Transformers movie was because Steven Spielberg was more hands on in that movie. A story about a boy, a girl, and their car. Of course, after the success, Spielberg was like "Alright, Michael, you can take over from here." and here we are today

Combaticons. :lupe: Bay did give us Devastator with balls though. :francis::mjlol:

As a person who enjoys scenery pics, that is a nice shot. :ehh:

Last edited: