Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
2/5. Watch it instead of watching a pool of water evaporate, but nothing you HAVE to see.

They just can't make a good Transformers movie. The formula is all fukced up or something. The humans are always totally forgettable and useless.

And there never seems to be much character to the Transformers themselves. The only ones that feel like they are around from one to the next are Optimus and Bee, but they are as one note as it gets.

I just figured it out. No real villain.

I can't even recognize Megatron from one ep to the next. And what exactly is he supposed to be? Just a random Cybertronian vehicle? Like he's just a Seeker or a Sweep.

They really should have found a way to make it closely based on the cartoon. And found a way to write his handgun form into the movies. Some Pym particles or sumn.

Anyway. Sad to see such a dope IP be so mediocre.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
2/5. Watch it instead of watching a pool of water evaporate, but nothing you HAVE to see.

They just can't make a good Transformers movie. The formula is all fukced up or something. The humans are always totally forgettable and useless.

And there never seems to be much character to the Transformers themselves. The only ones that feel like they are around from one to the next are Optimus and Bee, but they are as one note as it gets.

I just figured it out. No real villain.

I can't even recognize Megatron from one ep to the next. And what exactly is he supposed to be? Just a random Cybertronian vehicle? Like he's just a Seeker or a Sweep.

They really should have found a way to make it closely based on the cartoon. And found a way to write his handgun form into the movies. Some Pym particles or sumn.

Anyway. Sad to see such a dope IP be so mediocre.
the less humans the better.

did you really watch G1, for the humans? fukk'em

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this was good/passable
I guess I'd watch GI Joe X Transformers but I don't know GI Joe like that
/bumblebee was better and removing him halfway in the movie is a bold choice :ufdup:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:wow:

Best "Transformers" movie in over a Decade. Best since the 1st one. That twist at the end was perfect. It was just a fun movie. Blew away both Mark Walburg films. Way more action packed than "Bumblebee" and beats out every Bay film but the first one. Damn that was really good. I understand them not doing too much with Unicorn, you want to save him for future installments. It really felt like "Transformers: The Movie" from the 80's in live action. The only thing missing was "The Touch" music once Ol' boy got the suit. Loved all the 90's Hip Hop. Steven Caple Jr knocked it out the damn park.

862297.jpg

If we can have Freddy VS Jason and Alien VS Predator. Why not Transformers and G.I. Joe.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
:wow:

Best "Transformers" movie in over a Decade. Best since the 1st one. That twist at the end was perfect. It was just a fun movie. Blew away both Mark Walburg films. Way more action packed than "Bumblebee" and beats out every Bay film but the first one. Damn that was really good. I understand them not doing too much with Unicorn, you want to save him for future installments. It really felt like "Transformers: The Movie" from the 80's in live action. The only thing missing was "The Touch" music once Ol' boy got the suit. Loved all the 90's Hip Hop. Steven Caple Jr knocked it out the damn park.

862297.jpg

If we can have Freddy VS Jason and Alien VS Predator. Why not Transformers and G.I. Joe.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m picking up that steelbook as soon as it hits shelves next month.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Movie was ass.

Less humans on screen the better. Spanish dude over accentuated BKN accent was terrible.

Dominique Fishback was horrendous. I bet she’s working with a green screen but my god she was bad.

Just a goofy clunky movie.

The scene where dude put on the mirage suit and was fighting Transformers and then saved prime. GTFO

The Soundtrack made the movie bearable.

1/5 stars.

They are trying to attract the wrong audience. The internet generation of kids does not give a fukk about them. Eliza Koshy and Pete Davidson? Who cares who’s voicing the robots.

Transformers should targeting adult males over the age of 30 who grew up watching them on Tv. We want dark gritty transformer wars on screen. That’s what we saw on the cartoons. There wasn’t all this extra human interaction and cute shyt. Needs to be like Saving Private Ryan and John Wick but with robots. How is that hard to comprehend.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Was this straight to streaming or something? Had no idea this movie existed :gucci:..
It came out May June, then digital/leak by July.

As long as they don't have to deal with Tom Cruise, Paramount has a 90 day straight to streaming policy, (Universal has something similar with Peacock, with Oppenheimer being an exception cause Nolan crazy :weirdo: ) so it's been on Paramount plus a month and a half now.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It came out May June, then digital/leak by July.

As long as they don't have to deal with Tom Cruise, Paramount has a 90 day straight to streaming policy, (Universal has something similar with Peacock, with Oppenheimer being an exception cause Nolan crazy :weirdo: ) so it's been on Paramount plus a month and a half now.
Movie just ain't that damn good so there was no reason to talk about it.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Movie was ass.

Less humans on screen the better. Spanish dude over accentuated BKN accent was terrible.

Dominique Fishback was horrendous. I bet she’s working with a green screen but my god she was bad.

Just a goofy clunky movie.

The scene where dude put on the mirage suit and was fighting Transformers and then saved prime. GTFO

The Soundtrack made the movie bearable.

1/5 stars.

They are trying to attract the wrong audience. The internet generation of kids does not give a fukk about them. Eliza Koshy and Pete Davidson? Who cares who’s voicing the robots.

Transformers should targeting adult males over the age of 30 who grew up watching them on Tv. We want dark gritty transformer wars on screen. That’s what we saw on the cartoons. There wasn’t all this extra human interaction and cute shyt. Needs to be like Saving Private Ryan and John Wick but with robots. How is that hard to comprehend.
When was Transformers dark and gritty? The cartoon definitely wasn't. And Spike was like second lead...he prob in more episodes than Optimus. Okay Optimus dying had kids crying, I was there, I lived it...but the movie also had Junkions & Sharkticons.

The movie was okay.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When was Transformers dark and gritty? The cartoon definitely wasn't. And Spike was like second lead...he prob in more episodes than Optimus. Okay Optimus dying had kids crying, I was there, I lived it...but the movie also had Junkions & Sharkticons.

The movie was okay.
The movie cartoon was very dark are you kidding?

They was getting murked for real.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The movie cartoon was very dark are you kidding?

They was getting murked for real.

It's not dark though, aside from Optimus dying. Like I said, I lived it. I recorded it on VHS, later bought the VHS, then bought the DVD. I never stopped watching it...it's not dark. Even by '89 I didn't think it was dark because of the bad humor. They suits didn't even think it was dark, and had no clue Optimus would get the response he had. Most of the ones that died came back, and the rest that died were like Jazz dying in the first Bay movie, no one cared. Then you have the Junkions that talk in TV, the Sharkticons that are pointless, Unicron that does nothing.

I still watch it regularly, never stopped watching it, because it's mostly entertaining. But Land Before Time was dark. Transformers was a regular thing