Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This might have been the first zombie movie where I was actually :mjcry: at some of the deaths. They did a good job of getting you emotionally invested in the characters. This was a good movie.
Yo man Soo-an killed it and is a hell of a child actor. shyt still got me feeling some type of way early in the morning. This movie was really fukking good. Not just a good zombie movie but a great movie all around. Korean films have been killing it the past few years and have been making better movies than the US for quite some time now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've been rewatching some Korean flicks after I saw this. I watched The Host & I Saw The Devil last night. I got Chaser, Yellow Sea, Old Boy, & Man From Nowhere lined up. If anyone has any suggestions post em.

Coin Locker Girl
The Divine Move
Hwayi: A Monster Boy
New World
Mother
Bedeviled

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've been rewatching some Korean flicks after I saw this. I watched The Host & I Saw The Devil last night. I got Chaser, Yellow Sea, Old Boy, & Man From Nowhere lined up. If anyone has any suggestions post em.

That's a good list. Also add:

"New World" (same writer as "I Saw The Devil")
"A Bittersweet Life" (same director as "I Saw The Devil")
"The Good, The Bad, And The Weird" (same director as "I Saw The Devil")
"Lady Vengeance" (same director as "Oldboy")
"Stoker" (American actors, but same director as "Oldboy")
"Memories Of Murder" (same director as "The Host")

If I think of more I'll post them.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo man Soo-an killed it and is a hell of a child actor. shyt still got me feeling some type of way early in the morning. This movie was really fukking good. Not just a good zombie movie but a great movie all around. Korean films have been killing it the past few years and have been making better movies than the US for quite some time now.
Korean films BEEN killing it PERIOD!!!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

You've probably already seen it and it's not korean but have you seen the raid 1 and 2?

Also a couple of Korean joints to check out
Nameless Gangster
A Dirty Carnival
Thirst
Confession of Murder

Last edited: