• Coming To America

Votes: 103 74.1%

• Total voters

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people that voted for "Trading Places" gotta be Feds or some shyt.

Coming to America might be the funniest movie ever made.

Fun Fact:

Coming to America was panned by (mostly white) critics when it first debuted in theaters. In fact most of the films the films that Eddie Murphy has done with predominantly black casts have been panned by critics. Harlem Nights in particular was panned by critics.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
The people that voted for "Trading Places" gotta be Feds or some shyt.

Coming to America might be the funniest movie ever made.

Fun Fact:

Coming to America was panned by (mostly white) critics when it first debuted in theaters. In fact most of the films the films that Eddie Murphy has done with predominantly black casts have been panned by critics. Harlem Nights in particular was panned by critics.

Lool, im not a fed

But I cant lie, Coming to America is funnier, more memorable and has more replay value

Guess I just prefer the more life/social themes in Trading Places to the romance/royal themes in Coming to America, if thats the best way to describe it

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I can’t choose:sadcam:. Too many quotables in both.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Gotta go with Coming To America. I love them both, but Coming to America has so many quotables and classic scenes. Somebody can just say "Sexual Chocolate" and I am in tears just thinking about the scene. *drops mic*
My part is when he drops the mic and Arsenio picks it up, tell the ladies they can get off the stage, looks at their asses walking off, and says” there is a gawd”😂😂😂. I use that line to this day!

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Both are good but I’m picking Coming to America

drop-the-mic-coming-to-america.gif