Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boyz already about to resign him 😂🤣

Jerruh and Stephen stated they already working on it

Had to look it up. You’re right. I just hope he gets an opportunity to show what he can do. If he fails then at least he got a shot.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sucks man, not to make excuses but knowing he got his bell rung kinda makes sense. He may not have had an actual concussion but I've had that happen before to me. He didn't show signs that I saw but that 2nd pick was one that was very uncharacteristic. I guess we'll see over the next couple of days how he responds. Usually you just need a couple of days to make sure no symptoms occur. He probably had a bad headache or thought he had a migraine after the game which caused them to check him out. That's how I found out I had a concussion, they literally just gave me Tylenol and had me rest and I was good after about 2 days. My issue during the game was I could play but it was almost like I couldn't comprehend anything and shyt was confusing me for no reason like the coach would call a play we ran a million times and I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do but if you ask me where I was or what down it was or even the play I could tell you. But when the ball was snapped, it didn't make sense anymore.

Did you talk to Brock? People linking this to his play which was no different than what we usually see from him is a bit much. Was he concussed in Cleveland too?

Brock been throwing interceptable balls for a while now. These ones got caught. Jimmy didn’t get this level of excuse making. Nor do other players.

Sam gonna show y’all how to quattaback!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t mention that name here.

Embrace the madness man…..

You and @Jmare007 have been fighting me and the Niner fukkery for years man.

And where has it lead y’all?

Aren’t you 2 getting sick of this man?

Just let it happen man, let go!!!!

Join us!! Cuz every year and I mean EVERY fukkING YEAR.

It’s gonna be something!!!! Y’all may as well swim with this current than against.

Seriously brother!! Join us on this insanity and dark journey that this team puts us through all the time

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man we can never EVER not have a season with no fukkery

I don’t know what many of y’all just don’t embrace it.

Let the madness pollute y’all minds like it’s done me years ago.

We need to all go full LastEmp :lolbron:

100 LastEmps in the coliseum would be glorious
The 49ers are a shyt show with Kyle. Has had an overly stacked team and can't get it done.

All he is good at is running players in the ground and getting them hurt. Absolutely can not develop players. Refuses to get players with potential more involved. He's a hack :manny:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Embrace the madness man…..

You and @Jmare007 have been fighting me and the Niner fukkery for years man.

And where has it lead y’all?

Aren’t you 2 getting sick of this man?

Just let it happen man, let go!!!!

Join us!! Cuz every year and I mean EVERY fukkING YEAR.

It’s gonna be something!!!! Y’all may as well swim with this current than against.

Seriously brother!! Join us on this insanity and dark journey that this team puts us through all the time

That’s one poster I would actually fly across the boarder to curb stomp.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 49ers are a shyt show with Kyle. Has had an overly stacked team and can't get it done.

All he is good at is running players in the ground and getting them hurt. Absolutely can not develop players. Refuses to get players with potential more involved. He's a hack :manny:
How can the Niners have an overly stacked team without Kyle and the coaching staff knowing how to develop players? :jbhmm:

Make it make sense :heh:

calh45

Cal
Daps
How this man still ain't learned about running QBs into interior lineman is amazing.....This is just another season with Kyle where the starter gets hurt. We'll know in another week or two if he's able to keep the streak of getting a back up hurt as well.

This needs to be a Mitchell heavy game up the middle with CMC being used on the edges and outside. CMC by himself won't make it through at 35+ carry game which is what we'll need considering how our d-line and secondary played last week. If they thought Addison was good they're gonna have issues with Higgins and Chase.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Did you talk to Brock? People linking this to his play which was no different than what we usually see from him is a bit much. Was he concussed in Cleveland too?

Brock been throwing interceptable balls for a while now. These ones got caught. Jimmy didn’t get this level of excuse making. Nor do other players.

Sam gonna show y’all how to quattaback!

There's a difference between tight window throws and one straight to a defender. Even during the game in which none of us knew he was concussed were saying we couldn't excuse those last throws and that was terrible. Has nothing to do with Cleveland. In the Minnesota game specifically, Purdy was doing his thing all game and then after that last sneak he was struggling all of a sudden. Cleveland was a bad game for him, and against Minnesota he was sharp all game then all of a sudden he's throwing 2 picks in his last 6 passes.

And Jimmy definitely had plenty of excuses made for him but he also had 6 years of tendencies to pull from. Brock doesn't even have a full season worth of starts under his belt yet. If you don't like Brock that's one thing but to say Brock has more excuses made for him than Jimmy is 100% wrong. Look at him in Vegas and tell me he's better than Brock even with a top 5 wr in which Adams and fans there ironically are complaining about the same stuff we were complaining about. The only person I feel bad for that used to play for us in last year's QB room is Trey Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.