Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have anything against Trey. Wish him all the best. He got dealt a bad hand last year. But he's still got very few reps between college and pros. It's gonna be a while before he's ready
I think that ship already sailed for Trey

He only started 4 games here and unless things go horribly wrong for Dak, he’ll probably start even less than 4 games in Dallas. If he can’t start in SF or Dallas, who’s gonna give him the reps?

I just have a hard time seeing Trey being a successful starting QB at this point

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that ship already sailed for Trey

He only started 4 games here and unless things go horribly wrong for Dak, he’ll probably start even less than 4 games in Dallas. If he can’t start in SF or Dallas, who’s gonna give him the reps?

I just have a hard time seeing Trey being a successful starting QB at this point

Out of the league in 2 years. Got a very raw deal and had some bad luck. Poor kid.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

That sucks man, not to make excuses but knowing he got his bell rung kinda makes sense. He may not have had an actual concussion but I've had that happen before to me. He didn't show signs that I saw but that 2nd pick was one that was very uncharacteristic. I guess we'll see over the next couple of days how he responds. Usually you just need a couple of days to make sure no symptoms occur. He probably had a bad headache or thought he had a migraine after the game which caused them to check him out. That's how I found out I had a concussion, they literally just gave me Tylenol and had me rest and I was good after about 2 days. My issue during the game was I could play but it was almost like I couldn't comprehend anything and shyt was confusing me for no reason like the coach would call a play we ran a million times and I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do but if you ask me where I was or what down it was or even the play I could tell you. But when the ball was snapped, it didn't make sense anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.