Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We blitz we get cooked, we rush 4 we get cooked

run 5-2. Extra lineman, drop the third backer. Fred and Dre already just running clean-up, what they need a third LB for to do that? Not like an extra DB is helping by the way of things either.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Greenlaw ankle def not 100%

this dline should be playing so much better than it is, they blitzing because they cant get pressure with four
I'mma say what no one else wants to say.

Armstead too damn big to be playing this soft. That he doesn't consistently command a double is an indictment of something in his game, because the range should be there even if the leverage isn't. Man getting paid too much to be more invisible than Randy Gregory :stopitslime:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'mma say what no one else wants to say.

Armstead too damn big to be playing this soft. That he doesn't consistently command a double is an indictment of something in his game, because the range should be there even if the leverage isn't. Man getting paid too much to be more invisible than Randy Gregory :stopitslime:

I feel like in this scheme his job is to hold his position because of his height and let the other DT get upfield. Either that or he took a big step back. I don't really know man.

Status
Not open for further replies.