Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the one game I can just watch at home and not squeezing it in at work and we play like this smh. I don’t even have any beer on deck smh

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They're mixing it up great because we aren't stopping anything right now. They're going against tendency so we don't know what to do.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's no way Moody is our starting kicker after the bye.

I said it last week, even during his streak of made FG and extra points, A LOT of his kicks were right by the post and moving like crazy. I'm not surprised he's struggling like this, I don't think he's figured out how to kick it down the middle :mjlol:

Damn.

I legit feel bad for bruh.

I couldn’t imagine a million people seeing me be terrible at my job and then leaving comments and talking about it all week long.

That man probably feels like shyt.

Moodys a rookie. He’s green as grass but some elite kickers had poor rookie seasons.

The question is why the fukk did we draft a rookie kicker when we’re tryna win it all and know we’re gonna be in some close ass games. Dumb shyt.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Defense been getting away on pure talent. Wilkes has the D looking inconsistent af. If he aint down there on the field lighting the defense up like Sala,and Demeco did smh

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
A blitz on an obvious screen down is terrible. He can't get pressure on Cousins
Wilks been playing too predictable and vanilla, and some players jumping early showing blitz...its like every time they know a blitz is coming so they just screen it

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Wilks been playing too predictable and vanilla, and some players jumping early showing blitz...its like every time they know a blitz is coming so they just screen it

Yeah, that's what happens when the front 4 doesn't get the push like in past years. I'd bail out every now and then on the blitz to confuse the offense protection.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Defense been getting away with on pure talent. Wilkes has the D looking inconsistent af. If we aint down there on the field lighting the defense up like Sala,and Demeco did smh
I'm concerned it's week 7 and our DLine doesn't look dominant at all. And Wilks is supposed to be a secondary expert but Lenoir and Ambry looking the same as they've always looked :ufdup:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I can't be mad at Wilks. They already got a turnover and it'd be a one possession game if the kick was made even with the offense forgetting how to play football.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't be mad at Wilks. They already got a turnover and it'd be a one possession game if the kick was made even with the offense forgetting how to play football.
Vikings moving the ball way too easily. They are even running it well enough and they are fukking horrible running the ball.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
offense was moving the ball though. CMC fumbled in the redzone and moody missed a 40 yarder

Status
Not open for further replies.