Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
aaawwww man Moody! Looking like Preseason
I said it last week, even during his streak of made FG and extra points, A LOT of his kicks were right by the post and moving like crazy. I'm not surprised he's struggling like this, I don't think he's figured out how to kick it down the middle :mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Damn.

I legit feel bad for bruh.

I couldn’t imagine a million people seeing me be terrible at my job and then leaving comments and talking about it all week long.

That man probably feels like shyt.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moodys a rookie. He’s green as grass but some elite kickers had poor rookie seasons.

The question is why the fukk did we draft a rookie kicker when we’re tryna win it all and know we’re gonna be in some close ass games. Dumb shyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With the fumble and that missed kick. We have at least dropped 6 points already. It's pretty similar to the fukk ups we were doing at Cleveland.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moodys a rookie. He’s green as grass but some elite kickers had poor rookie seasons.

The question is why the fukk did we draft a rookie kicker when we’re tryna win it all and know we’re gonna be in some close ass games. Dumb shyt.

This is very true. Still, we a SB contender. We need dependable and experienced.. I don't trust this mafukka.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I was fooled by his time in Michigan, but it was evident pretty early it's gonna take a while before he becomes a trusted kicker in the pros :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.