Toys “R” Us Returning With New Stores Inside Every Macy’s Location In The U.S.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
yeaaa that one they had that shyt on bargain bin display soon as you walked into the double doors at Toys r us that system was down bad :snoop:

all i could do was laugh an shake my head :mjlol:
That's crazy. I had one as a kid. Like a pity gift tho.:ohhh:

That shyt ain't even last 2 weeks. The games was dope tho.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They're trying to restore the feeling but it's not going to be the same :mjcry:
Man, i remember many Saturdays, we'd hit up Toys R Us, let the kids pick out toys, then go get some food to eat and head back home.

Just lil stuff like that i took for granted because i thought Toys R Us would always be around. Now Target is the toy spot, but it dont hit the same

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
RIP Toys R Us and the gold standard FAO. Even when I knew I wasn't getting shyt I still loved running around those places as a kid. Now my son thinks Target is a toy store :hhh:

I know these feels.

Took Phew Goku toy shopping to let him get some stuff for his birthday. :francis:

Back in the day he coulda fukked up a whole check at TRU. He ain't even dent the account at the Super Target (one with the elevator and shyt). :unimpressed:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how does this shyt stay in business in Canada?

shelves full as fukk

looks like they ain't selling shyt, still open 5 years after they closed down in the US tho

:dwillhuh:

they some kind of front for drugs or something? canadian government keeping them open?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I saw the Toys R Us section at Macys on 34th. They're gonna have to do better than that to restore the feeling. It wasn't even on the level of the toy section Macys used to have back in the 80's.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Macys must be hurting. The one near me has a finish line in the store. shyt looks so out of place. It ain’t even in the men’s section. It’s next to the women selling perfume and makeup. The branding makes no sense. You got women dressed up in one section and next to them is a nikka in a colorful section looking like an assistant coach.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Those toy prices are ridiculous, hot wheels are $5.50 for a 5 pack in almost every retailer, they gonna slap me dead across the face and say its $8.79 at Macy's Toys R Us..:stopitslime:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Two struggling brands that are pointless in 2023. What could go wrong?