Toy Story, Frozen, Zootopia byke for sequels

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Frozen 3? :skip: Toy Story 3 ended the story of the Round Up Gang so perfectly. Andy moved on, and they found a new home and then Toy Story 4 came along and fukked all of that up. :beli: I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that too. How that shyt had "universal acclaim" is baffling to me, but whatever. I'll be skipping 5 but it won't matter though, because they'll both still make a billi, but at least they won't have my money going to those films.

I hope they don't fukk up Zootopia 2, because most of their sequels to their most recent animated films (The Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4, Frozen 2, Ralph Breaks the Internet, etc.) have been lackluster as fukk.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They need guaranteed moneymakers so they'll keep churning out sequels as long as they can. I think they also have Inside Out sequel coming out soon.

Bob Iger is back and restructuring the whole Disney, Hulu is on the chopping block but he's still claiming they won't sell ESPN.

This is a wake up call to Pixar for underperforming and getting their azzes whopped for going against DREAMWORKS quality CGI films last year :ufdup:

Even Disney knows that competition is stepping up in quality, and they basically having their hand forced.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Could’ve been the perfect trilogy. Hopefully the 3rd Spider-Verse movie sticks its landing. And stays a trilogy because other than the first 3 Toy Stories. They’re the only animated movies, with a dope ass trilogy.